TTC After a Loss

Any one listen to Elvis Duran in the morning?

One of the DJ's (Carolina Bermudez) just took a pregnancy test on air, because she's been eating fried oreo's. And SURPRISE, she's pregnant.

This chick LOVES to drink and party and openly admits to this on the air.

Thanks for the Reminder of how much my body sucks y100. *radio is now off*

vent over.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
Photobucket

Re: Any one listen to Elvis Duran in the morning?

• WHAT.  I listen to them, but I'm glad I missed that....I probably would have hit something on my drive in to work.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!
    Surprise! 12/16/14 BFP, loss #2 12/31/14

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• WOW!! That's crazy!!  I've stopped listening to them because I they just seem to be stupid. It was cool when it was Elvis, Elliot, Christine Neggy and stuff. But now that a few of them have moved on it kinda suuuuuuucks. Plus it bugged me they always claimed they were in NYC when they are really out of an office in the swamps of Jersey...I realize it's a NY station that they braodcast from but NJ always gets shafted because NYC sounds better I guess.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • ::jaw on floor::

I just turned it on online, because I couldn't believe it was real.  AND IT WASN"T!!!  Holy crap, they switched the stick she peed on with the stick they had an obviously pregnant women pee on.  So poor Carolina sat there thinking she was pregnant for a good 15 minutes at least.  That is pushing a joke too far IMO.

imageimage
    2 years, 2 surgeries, 2 clomid fails, 2 IUIs, 1 loss, IVF #1 - 10/25/10 = BFP!, DS is now 3.5yrs!
    TTC #2 - 6/12 surgery #3, FET #1 & 1.2 = BFN, 12/2012 FET #2 = BFP! DD is 1.5 yrs!

I can't wait for the "im getting a divorce" post in 5 years or so because your husbands were fed up with your disgusting chair asses from playing on the knot all day and getting fired 4-5 times for not doing any work. you guys are all winners!! ~ Laur929

• Are you f!cking kidding me? Ugh. 
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

I never held you, but I always loved you.
    Baby Squirt- September 2009
    Baby Turtle- May 2010
    Baby Surprise- August 2011
  • imageL&R70707:

::jaw on floor::

I just turned it on online, because I couldn't believe it was real.  AND IT WASN"T!!!  Holy crap, they switched the stick she peed on with the stick they had an obviously pregnant women pee on.  So poor Carolina sat there thinking she was pregnant for a good 15 minutes at least.  That is pushing a joke too far IMO.

Great joke Elvis Duran...real knee slapper. Confused

I didnt know they were up East.

Hi, I'm Amanda :)

Remembering Evelyn and raising Bailey
    Evelyn Born at 24wks 6days on May 22, 2010 due to pre-e Passed away May 25, 2010

BFP# 2 Delivered 6wks early due to preeclampsia
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers
    Photobucket

• imagea&b=him&me:
    imageL&R70707:

::jaw on floor::

Great joke Elvis Duran...real knee slapper. Confused

I didnt know they were up East.

They are based out of New York.  I listen to them on our local Philly station, they are also in Ohio, Arizona and a bunch of other places.

imageimage

• It was a joke, kinda a crappy one. I listen on and off. Danielle on the show got married the same exact date as me and it kills me that she has 2 kids and I have nothing.

Jenn

image 3 IUI's all BFN

IVF#1 BFN IVF#2 BFP, loss at 19 weeks FET#1 BFN IVF#3 BFP, m/c FET#2 BFN

Missing our twins Zachary and Madison, lost at 19 weeks on 11/13/09, edd 4/9/10

BFP 7/17/10, m/c 7/25/10, edd 3/25/11

Ectopic, lost left tube 4/20/11, edd 12/6/11

my blog

• MCH77MCH77 member
    I have not listened to them in about a month (off work/vacation), today I listened and heard the end of it.  It was a crazy prank. 

BFP #1 March 24, 2010; missed m/c May 26, 2010 @ 12w 4d; D&E May 28, 2010

BFP #2 Oct 20, 2010; My little boy was born on July 5, 2011

BFP #3 April 30, 2013; Chemical Pg May 5, 2013

BFP #4 Aug 22, 2013; It's a boy.  Loss discovered at 24 weeks on Jan 15, 2014 (cause CMV virus)    

<3 We love and miss you Timothy <3

BFP #5 April 6, 2014; missed m/c May 15, 2014 @ 9 weeks; Misoprostol May 15, 2014; D&C May June 3, 2014

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"