1st Trimester

Overgrown Breast

Ok, I?ve always been a bigger chested girl and I knew that once we got pregnant my breast would grower even larger.  Well I am 11 weeks today and while sitting at my desk I looked down to discover one of the most alarming sights I have ever seen!  Like most women I have one girl that?s larger than the other?that one just happens to be my left, but I honestly didn?t think you could tell by just looking at me.  I have had conversations with my husband about the size difference and though he assured me that you couldn?t tell the difference when I was fully clothed, you could for sure see the difference in size when I wasn?t wearing anything.  So this morning when I looked down and I saw that my left boob was DEFINITLY larger (by like at least a size or two) than my right I freaked out!  Come on man, please don?t tell me I will have stretch marks AND deformed breast after this baby comes?!

Anyone else having this problem?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Overgrown Breast

• ...wow, nothing makes you feel worse than lots of people reading your post and not responding.  I guess that means Im the only one.
  • I don't have that problem, at least not yet, but I am only 6 weeks along.  But I can sympathize with already having big boobs! Embarrassed  I am a G and really freaked out about them growing at all let alone being lopsided!
  • Loading the player...
  • Nope you're not the only one! I started off as D in my right breast, DD in my left...and I think my left has grown two cup sizes since getting pg while my right one has grown one cup size. Aggravating. But don't sweat it too much, you really do notice it more than anybody else does. Guaranteed that what you see as a huge difference (even fully clothed), others don't. Even DH didn't notice until I pointed it out.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"