Florida Babies
Options

What's going on in there?

Just wondering if anyone else feels their baby kick and jab a lot?  I am 24 weeks and he is definately on a schedule already!  I have heard different thing about what this could mean and am wondering if it is trye that I am going to have a very active baby or if this is just a wives tale. 

Re: What's going on in there?

• Options
    For me it is true.  My DD was very active in the belly.  She came out wide eyed and wiggly and hasn't stopped since.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

That's what I have been hearing!  Its a boy so I am sure that I will have my hands full! 

I see that you are in Parrish - I am also.  Are you a stay at home Mom?  Good child care seems hard to find around here...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    My daughter seems to have a dance party every night from 11 p.m. until about 3 a.m. She sleeps a lot in the afternoon, but around dinner she usually perks up, too. DH and I work nights, so it seems like she's already on our schedule, haha.
  • Options
    I am a SAHM and I totally agree.  There isn't a single daycare that isn't associated with a church out here.  You'd think with all the new neighborhoods in town that there would be more options for childcare.  We've only needed a sitter once and we used my parents so I haven't looked into babysitters at all.  I was a preschool teacher before I had DD and had to drive all the way to west bradenton for work because it was one of the few decent centers in town.  I still didn't want DD going there so we made it so I could be a SAHM.  It's nice to see somebody else on here in Parrish since it's such a small town.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I work in Tampa so the commute is quite a haul every day.  I plan to work after he is born.  We have finally found Kiddie Academy in Lakewood Ranch and got lucky to get in there since there is a waiting list.  Its crazy! 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"