Florida Babies
Options

So EXCITED!

So, I have found the best Midwife EVER!  I am using Christina from Birthways Family Birth Center in Sarasota.   I am so very impressed with her and her staff.  She is very intelligent.... i threw some pretty tough questions her way and she didn't bat an eye.  She is very intelligent and very kind..... which is a combo you will never find at the MD's office.  I just wanted to share my excitement with myBump friends.  If anyone is interested in more info about BFBC I will be more than happy to share.

Also, If anyone else has used Christina I would love some personal stories!

Have a great night all! 

Re: So EXCITED!

• Options
    I'm so happy you like her.  She really is the best.  I don't know what I would have done without her.  What did she say about the bleeding?  Is everything going ok now?
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

Everything is better now.  She said it can be normal we just have to wait and see.  I really feel confident about this pregnancy... My husband says, "I really think this one stuck!"  LOL  And so do I.  I just feel like everything will be just fine and we will have a perfect baby in about 237 days (give or take a few) !!!!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    So glad you found a midwife you like! And very happy to hear things are going well :)
  • Options
    I'm glad things are coming together for you.  H&H 9!!
  • Options
    I am so happy that you found the BEST MIDWIFE EVER!!!! See I am excited!!! And I hope you told her that the small blonde with big....mouth is your sister in law and WILL!!! be there for as much of the birth as you want me to be. Your bro will be there too if he is in the country...you never know with him! WE LOVE YOU!!!!
  • Options
    you WILL be there????  don't go and get my hope up!!!!!!!  Love you MORE!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"