Multiples
Options

whew..how are ya'll doing it?! 8 more weeks! lol

And there is another wall, LOL

I feel like these babies should be here in 2 weeks not 8 weeks...it seems so far away but I know it will fly by and I have so much I want to do but no energy to do it. Any spare energy I have, I spend it with my son who is being so patient with me, love him so much!

All things considered, I am doing good....just the normal aches/pains, uncomfortable, hot, ribs hurting because I have feet on the right side and a head on the left rib cage, feet hurt, can't sleep...I am sure you are all familiar.

I am just amazed at how much harder this pregnancy is than my first....night and day difference!

8 more weeks...I can do this! We can all do this...we won't be pregnant forever right? lol even if it feels like it hehe!

thanks for listening! my friends pregnant with singletons just don't get it....they do try though :-)

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: whew..how are ya'll doing it?! 8 more weeks! lol

• Options
    The last 2 months or so were definitely the hardest, but you're right, it doesn't last forever lol! Hang in there, because you're in the home stretch now! Party!!!
  • Options
    You can do it! 
    Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    **chants**  HOME STRETCH HOME STRETCH!!!!
  • Options
    imagecarolina1178:

And there is another wall, LOL

I feel like these babies should be here in 2 weeks not 8 weeks...it seems so far away but I know it will fly by and I have so much I want to do but no energy to do it. Any spare energy I have, I spend it with my son who is being so patient with me, love him so much!

All things considered, I am doing good....just the normal aches/pains, uncomfortable, hot, ribs hurting because I have feet on the right side and a head on the left rib cage, feet hurt, can't sleep...I am sure you are all familiar.

I am just amazed at how much harder this pregnancy is than my first....night and day difference!

8 more weeks...I can do this! We can all do this...we won't be pregnant forever right? lol even if it feels like it hehe!

thanks for listening! my friends pregnant with singletons just don't get it....they do try though :-)

OMG!  I could have written this post myself word for word!  I feel exactly this way.  DS is 3 now and I couldn't be more amazed at how much harder this pregnancy has been thus far.  I knew carrying multiples would be different but I had no idea the strain it would have on my body.  BTW:  I should add in that I have hit a wall this week and I am still 4 weeks behind you!  Embarrassed

You are doing a great job!  You are almost there (even though it doesn't seem like it) and no, we won't be pregnant forever...just think...it could be worse...we could be like elephants that have to carry their babies for 22 months or something crazy like that!!  I mean, could you even imagine!!!  Indifferent

Dx with severe endometriosis. DS#1 conceived with Met and TI. TTC#2 for 2.5 yrs. Dx 2nd IF. 4 clomid cycles, 2 IUIs, Finally IVF#1 w/ICSI worked for us! twins born 35w3d. Unexpected total hysterectomy 6/11. Now on the HRT train.

• Options

I, as well, could have written this exact post.  My LO justed turned one and is not walking yet, so I have to lift him all day long and i'm still suffering from m/s, as well as low iron.  I am just exhausted beyond belief.... but we'll do it, because we can and we have to! Big Smile

and Happy Birthday little Gavin! CakeGiftParty!!!

image Nicholas Jacob born on 06/30/2009, 9.5lbs and 21 1/4" long Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Joshua Scott 5.3lbs & Jonathan Matthew 6.2lbs, born 08/31/10 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

I don't have a LO, but man, I couldn't imagine feeling the way I do AND caring after another child.  I commend you girls!  

This pregnancy is rough, my back feels like it's about to rip in two, but totally worth it in the end. 

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"