Cleveland Babies

Stow/Kent/Akron..in-home daycares/babysitters

Does anyone know of a good babysitter ? We need someone about 4 days a week starting this fall..from about 9-1ish

There are plenty of good daycares in the area, but honestly, money is a bit tight for us.

I know there are babysitter websites out there (care.com, sittercity.com, etc) But I am hesistant to hire someone that I see off the net (I keep thinking of all those 20/20 hidden camera things where the babysitter is beating up the kid)

Granted, I don't any of you girls, but somehow I trust anyone you would reccomend more. Does that make sense?

Any reccomendations you have would be appreciated. TIA.

image Jack was born 1/16/08, died 1/25/08 Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Pregnancy tickers

Re: Stow/Kent/Akron..in-home daycares/babysitters

• DH is home because he works in the evenings, but I don't know if he wants to babysit, lol. We're in Stow. Honestly, if we needed a sitter, I think I would post something at Kent State. For example, a lot of grad students in education take their classes at night, so they might be free during the day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"