Multiples
Options

Showing at 14 weeks!

So just within the last week I all of a sudden have a much noticeable bump. Insert "gasp" comments from friends and family who have told me so. lol! Did any of you get a noticeable bump this early on at 14 weeks? And I'm hoping for a small break in the crampiness, nausea somewhere soon . Knock on wood!!

Re: Showing at 14 weeks!

• Options

How exciting!  It was difficult for me to hide my pregnancy at work because I started showing pretty early (it was also my 2nd pregnancy which probably didn't help).  I think I was in maternity pants by 10 weeks and I had to wear flowy, loose tops before then just to hide the fact that I was getting a little belly.

Unfortunately my nausea didn't completely go away until at least 20 weeks.  I've been crampy off and on this entire pregnancy.

Hope you're feeling better soon! 

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I definitely had a bump at 14 weeks.  But this is also my second pregnancy so I knew I'd show earlier.  On the nausea front, mine is finally starting to subside!  Hope yours goes away quicker.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageEstellabelleRx:

How exciting!  It was difficult for me to hide my pregnancy at work because I started showing pretty early (it was also my 2nd pregnancy which probably didn't help).  I think I was in maternity pants by 10 weeks and I had to wear flowy, loose tops before then just to hide the fact that I was getting a little belly.

Unfortunately my nausea didn't completely go away until at least 20 weeks.  I've been crampy off and on this entire pregnancy.

Hope you're feeling better soon! 

lol! yep! I started wearing maternity shorts/skirts last week...just couldn't take the pinching in my belly from my "pre" maternity clothes. I'm SO much more comfortable now!

• Options
    Yes, I was showing a bit at 14 weeks. One of the things that stuck in my head from my Dr's visit was that the Dr said my 11 week uterus is measuring at about 16 weeks. So, when people say anything, I just say..."well, I am at 16 weeks and since I am having twins, I am where someone have one baby would be at 21 weeks!" They usually get the idea then!!!  I also was between 13 and 14 weeks when the nausea went away. Hang in there!!! Good Luck!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    smeyersmeyer member

I was noticeably pg by 13w.  At least that's when I got my 1st question from a nosy co-worker.  (I was keeping it quiet and hadn't told anyone other than my boss.)

I hope you don't get your 1st "Any day now, huh?" comment at 21w weeks like me.  That was a real ego boost.  :-P 

• Options
    I started showing at 12 weeks.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imagesmeyer:

I was noticeably pg by 13w.  At least that's when I got my 1st question from a nosy co-worker.  (I was keeping it quiet and hadn't told anyone other than my boss.)

I hope you don't get your 1st "Any day now, huh?" comment at 21w weeks like me.  That was a real ego boost.  :-P 

ha ha ha that's hilarious... I probably will get that comment!!

• Options

I bought maternity pants at 10 weeks.....and the bump just kept growing!

(the zippers/buttons on reg. pants were really uncomfortable, so I jumped into things with panels right away)

TTC for 12 years. m/c 2009. BFP on New Year's 2010. Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    I had a belly before but it is alot bigger now. I got a be band and can still fit in my reg pants minus the button. ......And i am sick as a dog most days.:(
    Wonderful daughter born 10/99. Diagnosed autistic/ epileptic. Non- verbal. /////Twins! Born 11/10 @ 29 weeks. 71/2 week NICU stay! Bring on the fun!
  • Options

imageSarahD30:
    I had a belly before but it is alot bigger now. I got a be band and can still fit in my reg pants minus the button. ......And i am sick as a dog most days.:(

Yeah the sick as a dog part is really taking it's toll on me. Had plans with a friend yesterday thinking  that I could have a fun day, and wound up not leaving her couch the whole afternoon. So much for my fun afternoon!

• Options
    12 weeks was the magic number for me. I had just told work that week and it was like I had a noticeable bump the next day! went right to maternity pants and it was so much more comfortable. I sometimes had to use a belly band over the pants to keep them tight enough, but definitely had a bump.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"