LGBT Parenting

Just Getting Started

I was excited to come upon this website in my search for information.  Once upon a time I was a regular Same-sex room knottie and recognize alot of the names in here.  My wife and I are just getting started in our quest to have a baby.  Help!!!! LOL.  We have started researching sperm donors and have appointments set with the OB/GYN to get things checked out and make sure we have a happy uterus to work with.  We are hoping to start trying in January...any advice would be greatly appreciated.
We had three BFN in the Fall of 2011. It is back on to some baby making come June. Swim little fellas, SWIM!!!!

Re: Just Getting Started

• Welcome and congrats on your journey! I was a knottie a long time ago too! The ladies here are wonderful, and super helpful, good luck as you start this process
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • A big welcome to you and your wife!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome (back)! If you have specific questions just ask :-)  There is an amazing amount of knowledge and helpful advice on this board.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Welcome back! I remember you from the Knot.  Lots of ladies here who are TTC or have TTC'd recently, so definitely feel free to ask some questions!  Sounds like you are off to a good start!
    Mrs._F
    sahm ~ toddler breastfeeder ~ cloth diaperer ~ baby wearer

AlternaTickers - Cool, free Web tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"