Multiples
Options

Site for Car Seats?

Still shopping around for convertible car seats....

Please rec. the website you used (i.e. Amazon, Target, BRU, etc.) to purchase your carseats. Anyone get free shipping?

Also, does anyone have the following that would like to comment on:

Britax Marathon

Graco Nautilus 3-in-1

Thanks!!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker,Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Site for Car Seats?

• Options
    I have purchased my graco infant seats off of amazon.com. All of my Britax seats are the decathlons, they have been purchased from albeebaby.com. I have found albeebaby.com to generally be a little less than amazon. That being said, I buy everything on amazon from diapers to baby food. 
  • Options

We got our Britax Marathons on diapers.com with a 15% off coupon for $120 a piece, next day shipping free and no tax.  They were clearanced, so the color isn't exactly what I wanted, but the savings was too good to pass up.  Oh, plus an extra 4% cash back by going through ebates.  :)

We just moved ours into the Marathons today.  They were getting uncomfortable in the SnugRides. Sophia loved sitting in it, and there's plenty of room with it RF in my Pilot, even though MH and I are really tall.  So far so good.

After 2 rounds of IVF & 2 rounds of FET, we were blessed with identical twin girls!

Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    We have a Marathon and a Boulevard. DD seems much more comfortable in the Boulevard.  We got them both from allbeebaby.com We got them really cheap.  We looked at the Graco, but it can't go RFing so we didn't get it.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"