2nd Trimester

Marshall's/TJ Maxx sell baby stuff right?

I can't recall and the website doesn't say anything about what they sell exactly......or I'm just not looking hard enough.

They sell baby items too don't they (for those who have them in their area)?

I discovered there's one right next to my place and was going to stop by if it's worth it.

Re: Marshall's/TJ Maxx sell baby stuff right?

• Yeah they do, I've picked up a couple cute Calvin Klein & ralph Lauren outfits. They also sell Carters and Gerber onesies.

I know they have some baby gear like seats and toys. I bought some Halo sleep sacks the other day. I'd just make sure the things aren't on the recall list, usually those stores are getting seconds.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickers
      Francesca Pearl is here!             Josephine Hope is almost 3!
  • i got an awesome Juicy couture track suit for my baby man the other day for $15...no shame in my game...
  • Loading the player...
  • Yes, they do and you can get awesome deals there.  The selection varies day to day, but you can always find clothes, blankets, toys, etc.  It's also a great place to buy your Boppy pillow if you can find them in stock.  I even saw a Peg Perego stroller there once.
  • They sell lots of baby clothes, but baby gear seems to be hit or miss there.  If you're just browsing, I'd go for it, you can find some good deals.  If you're looking for something specific, you'd be better off going somewhere else.

11-15-08
    12-1-10
  • Yay! Hopefully I can find a few gems there then. Thanks ladies! =)
  • I think all but two of my Ralph Lauren outfits are from TJ Maxx.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Pregnancy Ticker
  • Yes, they both sell baby stuff.

I have gotten adorable baby polo things for my daughter at Marshall's.  I have also gotten Carter's onsies, pajamas, and pants there for WAY CHEAP. I don't have a TJ Maxx within an hour's drive but my girlfriend snagged a nice MacLaren stroller from a TJ Maxx last year.  They also sell Melissa and Doug toys, books, and other name brand items. 

Like most of those kind of secondary retail stores you have to hit them on the right day and you have to be willing to rummage a bit.  Sometimes I go in and find nothing and sometimes I go in and hit the jackpot.  But I am picky :).

One thing about Marshall's and TJ Maxx is that you can't depend on them to find specific items.  Eg: if I need white, long sleeved Carter's onesies I MIGHT find them at Marshalls - but chances are I won't and will have to go somewhere that stocks Carter's in a more organized way.  Because of this I tend to snag basics when I see them at discount, even if my DD won't fit into them for 6+ months.

• They do and so does Ross. I got a Boppy there with a nice cover for $20. I've also found Stride Rite shoes several times for around $10 (they usually retail $35-$40). I don't generally have the patience to search through the clothes, although there is a lot of it.

Kristen (7), Timothy (5), Robert (3), Charles (9 months)

• As the PP said, it does depend on which one you go to but all of them pretty much have SOMETHING...I usually do best when I go in not looking for anything in particular.

That's awesome to know they have Boppys sometimes! I think as my EDD approaches I'll go check them out to see if there's anything in there I want/need for LO.

He's growing up, but he'll always be my baby!

Nathan--11/4/10

...big brother to...???? Due March 2014!

• T.J Maxx has some of the cutest baby clothes...the one near me has mostly carters stuff and alot more gender neutral stuff..(which is what Im after)
  • imagejuliedooley:

As the PP said, it does depend on which one you go to but all of them pretty much have SOMETHING...I usually do best when I go in not looking for anything in particular.

That's awesome to know they have Boppys sometimes! I think as my EDD approaches I'll go check them out to see if there's anything in there I want/need for LO.

I got my boppy there!  And my breathable bumpers!

~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"