Secondary IF
Options

OPK'S

Ok, I'm full of questions today.  I had a postive OPK yesterday and today.  I wasn't expecting to have one today since I will be hopefully ovulating today.  I thought if you get a postive...you will ovulate 24-48 hours later.  Do you think this is just because of the trigger shot?

Thanks!

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: OPK'S

• Options

I'm not 100% I understand the question, but here is my attempt to answer:

When you get a positive OPK for the first time in a cycle you generally O 24-48 hours after. The OPK for some people will stay positive for a couple days. That is why they say that when you get your 1st positive OPK of the cycle you can stop testing. The rest are not really important. 

If you took a trigger shot it could be why you have a positive opk too. If you took a trigger shot, you most likely WILL ovulate. (There are rare cases you wont but don't worry about that). A trigger shot when still in your system in high enough quantities will also make a pregnancy test positive. This is why some ladies will "test out" their trigger shots. 

Good luck and hope this helps! 

Our Girls
    Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    AquinnahDori
    "Just keep swimming, just keep swimming..."
  • Options
    Thank you.  That does help!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

And I thank you, too. Answered it for me as well :)

Me: 35, elevated FSH 10.9, DH: 32, low morph & motility After 2 years and 29 cycles, success au natural! Rylee Jane 9/8/07 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker TTC #2 since March 2008 Cycle #WHO KNOWS!! April 2011 150mg Clomid + HCG + progesterone, 3 follies = BFN May 2011 150mg Clomid + none of the fancy stuff, 3 follies = BFP 6/13/11!! Beta #1 @ 4wks,1day = 95.9 Beta #2 @ 4ks,3days = 298.7, progesterone 164.9 After 3 years & 3 months another answered prayer BabyFetus Ticker <a href="http://s1139.photobucket.com/albums/n548/yaneverknow30/?action=view
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"