Multiples
Options

when to stop using car seat stroller combo?

I'm just about done hauling those car seats on the stroller. The boys are getting heavy, its a million degrees out side (maybe a little exaggeration.) When should I start putting them in the stroller? They no longer like to sleep when we are out and about. So it's not like they are sleeping and I don't want to wake them. I have a feeling Carson will like shopping better if hes not strapped in the car seat. How did you know when your LO's were ready?

Thanks!

Re: when to stop using car seat stroller combo?

• Options
    It depends on how much the seat reclines and if they can hold up their heads well.  Just give it a try and see how they like it. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    oops, just noticed they are almost 5 months...I'm sure they can hold up their heads!  Haha!  I bet they'll do better in the stroller w/ out the carseat now.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imagemeagamomma2be:
    oops, just noticed they are almost 5 months...I'm sure they can hold up their heads!  Haha!  I bet they'll do better in the stroller w/ out the carseat now.

lol it's okay. They are still working on head control. it's not the greatest. They still don't sit..I guess we will try around the house before we attempt at the mall.

• Options

Their ability to sit up on their own is the deciding factor.  You can't put them in a shopping cart until they sit up at least a little.  The recline on your stroller is important in deciding as well.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"