Multiples
Options

AW and Holy Cow has this happened to you

My babies turned one today. The day is almost over and I am still amazed that a year has gone by.

We took them to the National Zoo today, where they were most entertained by the sparrows who were trying to eat their Kix. While I was standing next to their stroller, but distracted, a foreign tourist pushed up the visor on their stroller and knelt down to take their picture. I completely lost my mind. The fact that she didn't speak English was no barrier to her ability to understand that she needed to get away from me ASAP. It is a good thing that my husband and nanny were there because they kept me from killing her.

My mom, after hearing the story, did not think that it was a big deal.  I am used to the regular annoying attention but no one has ever done this. Has this happened to you? Is my mom right? Did I overreact?

Lilypie First Birthday tickers Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: AW and Holy Cow has this happened to you

• Options
    I think I would have flipped if some stranger came up and did that.. but that's just me.
  • Options
    Not there yet, but I can tell you that I would have reacted the same way. WTF.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

I wouldn't have gone crazy but, I would have let her know that I didn't appreciate it.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    A Japanese tourist started videotaping my twins at Disneyland a couple of weeks ago. I was so caught off guard I didn't know what to say. I just not-so-subtly turned the stroller to face the opposite direction. Seriously weird!!!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Mom to Megan(5), Bridget(4), Tessa and Annie (2) and Mary (brand new)

• Options
    I hasn't happened to me, it happened to DH, the person at least asked and he said no. Now if they had started snapping pictures without asking I would have flipped too.
    Our Blog TTC since 10/2004 Follistim+Ovidril+Metformin=BFP on 12/8/08 2 heartbeats-12/30/08 Betas- 10DPO-104 12DPO-274 Photobucket Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options

Taking pictues of children without their parent's consent is a big NO.  And lifting the visor/canopy?  O..M..G.

My twins are 5! My baby is 3!

DS#2 - Allergic to Cashew, Pistachio, Kiwi

DS#3 - Allergic to Milk, Egg, Peanut, Tree Nuts and Sesame

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"