Multiples
Options

Feelin mighty large today...

I didn't do much today, a friend stopped by for lunch, and since I need to take it easy and keep the feet up I've taken it easy today.

I feel ENORMOUS for some reason.  I can NOT believe I'm going to get bigger than I am.  I feel like these kids have to weigh 5 lbs.  I feel like my belly had a growth spurt during the week.

I know w/a singleton they say it's like a pound a week but how about mulitples?  Does the same theory apply?

Not to mention my sciatic nerve is killing me, i can't lay down b/c my carpel tunnel kicks in so I'm starting to feel now how I felt the last week before having DD....I have 4 weeks to go.....I can do it...I can do it...I can do it.....

Re: Feelin mighty large today...

• Options
    at my growth u/s last week, mine were both just at 5lbs, so you could be there or close to it! Hope you feel better!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    You CAN do it.  My kids were 4 lb 4 oz and 4 lb 9 oz today at my growth scan.  They're small for singleton standards but 30th and 40th percentile for twins.  My doc printed out a twin growth curve for me to make me feel better!  :)  So if you're a superstar gestator....they can certainly gain 1/2 each a week.  Mine are not nearly gaining that much but my mom had small babies and I am having hypertension issues.  You are doing awesome and you can keep cooking those little ones.
    Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

At this point they are only growing several oz a week compared to the singleton pound.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"