1st Trimester
Options

Hida Scan and pregnant

Hi everyone!

I just found out I am pregnant last week. Today I am 5 weeks pregnant. 2 weeks ago I had a Hida Scan (gall bladder xray)...I didn't know I was pregnant. Now I am scared of birth defects or a miscarriage. Anyone have a hida scan done or know anyone who got one when they were pregnant??

Thanks!

Re: Hida Scan and pregnant

• Options
    Generally you ovulate at 2wsks, and implantation doesn't happen until 7-10 days after ovulation, give or take. So since you are 5wks, it seems to me that the chance of implantation at 3wks is about 50/50. If it was later in the wk at 3wks, implantation probably happened, if it was exactly at 3wks then probably not. Apparently after I ovulated, I had a CT scan w/ contrast, but didn't think that I even ovulated yet so I thought was clear. I'm 11wks and so far baby is healthy. Many people do things that aren't good for pregnancy 3-5wks before they know they are pregnancy and have prefectly healthy pregnancies. Shoot, my mom was pregnancy w/ me 1st tri and got in a wreck, but was scared if she said she was pregnant the hospital would tell her parents so she didn't tell them and she had x-rays, I'm find. Try not to worry and just mention it to your dr. at the first appointment.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"