Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

Stokke high-chair for infant??

Hi all,

Visiting form 3-6 board.   I am debating buying the Stokke high-chair (and baby seat) for my LO and was wondering if anyone had it and what are their thoughts.

My sister says it is "messy" (the kids eating at the table) and that adding on the tray just adds an expense and defeats the purpose of the chair.

Any feedback, positive or negative would be appreciated.

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

Re: Stokke high-chair for infant??

• Options
    One of my BFFs has it and swears by it. I can't justify the expense though. =(
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options

we have it and love it. 

to us, the whole point is that she should be eating at the table with us (we think it's better for her motor, social, and neurological development - plus it's more fun)

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    JGirl4JGirl4 member
    We have it and love, love, love it! Our son is just now 7 months old, but it is sooo easy to get him in and out of it. And we can just scoot him right up to the table. It is the perfect height, he loves to sit in it and it even looks really good in our dining room, lol. We bought the walnut with the brown polka dot cushion.
  • Options
    Thanks for the feedback!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

In my camera bag:

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"