LGBT Parenting

Talk about impatient....but now we know! (kinda)

So I know 18 - 20 weeks when you're supposed to find out the sex of the baby...but we're impatient.  C's best friend works as an ultrasound tech.  She took us in today for an early check up.  (C's "official" appointment isn't until 20 weeks....she's 17.5 weeks today) 

She looked up, down, all around, and all signs point to .... a girl! 

We are soooooo super excited.  But I know.... I know.... don't get you're hopes up until the "official" scan in a few weeks....but I just can't help myself!  

Re: Talk about impatient....but now we know! (kinda)

• sweet! good luck!!
    image Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Oooh, congrats! How exciting to know early!
    married 03/08/08 -- ttc with PCOS (dx 2005) & DS
    IUI #3 gave us the best 2nd anniv. gift ever: 2 babies! (born 03/09/10)
    Peanut and Little Man are getting so big! 2 years old already!
    finally blogging again at This Will Be: An Adventure
  • Loading the player...
  • How awesome that you got to find out early! Congrats.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Congratulations!
  • Yippee!  We were totally psyched to know we're having a girl.  Waited till 20 weeks and that same day some person told me it still wasn't 100% reliable.  Uhhh. thanks!  I havn't had an ultrasound since so  hopefully it will be a girl since no one likes our awesome boy's name: Leroy! (my mom says that's a bad boy's name).  I think she means a boy who behaves badly at school. We were thinking Leroy from Fame! what a butt!  Luckily everyone likes our girl's name...still a secret here...only told mom and dad and a very few lucky friends.

• Yeah and congrats!  we could not wait to find out and scheduled our u/s as soon as the OB said we could (19w 1d) and we almost did not find out!  Little miss was trying to be shy...finally we were told girl and since I have GD we have gotten three more u/s and each one was a definite girl (all from different techs too)!
    imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"