Military Families

Duty Station Question

hey ladies, I was just wondering if there was any way for me to find all of the possible places my DH could get stationed based on his MOS.  He is a 15 Hotel, I think lol.  Anyway, is there like a database of duty stations based on MOS or something?  Any advice and/or help welcome.  Thanks!
BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary

Re: Duty Station Question

• 15H is an Aircraft Pnuedraulics Repairer.  He could be stationed at almost any base the Army has.  I wouldn't start researching any duty stations until he gets orders. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • imageiluvmytxrgr:
    15H is an Aircraft Pnuedraulics Repairer.  He could be stationed at almost any base the Army has.  I wouldn't start researching any duty stations until he gets orders. 

Well thats what we thought too, but they just told him at basic that his mos is at limited bases, so I dont know...  I just wanted to get a head start and see where we might possibly end up if there is only the option of a few bases.

BFP#1 - 10/09, DS born 6/17/10 BFP#2 - 09/12, EDD 6/6/13, MMC 10/31/12 @8w5d, D&C 11/30/12 Lilypie Third Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers Anniversary
  • Loading the player...
  • There are a lot of bases that have helicopters.  Most of them are the larger bases that have aviation units: Ft Bragg, Ft Hood, Ft Campbell.  Then there are a few small ones like ours.  We are at Hunter Army Airfield in Savannah, GA.

This link has some info on it.  Maybe it will give you a little more info. 

https://armyforums.com/general-army-discussion/1572-15h-aircraft-pneudraulics-repairer.html

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"