Orange County Babies

Baby Shower Location

Hi girls,

I am looking for recommendations on baby shower locations in Orange County....anyone have any?

Thanks so much! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: Baby Shower Location

• I planned and did a shower at: https://www.angelosandvincis.com/ and am considering also having mine there... if you do please ask for Jay!
    When you are a mother, you are never really alone in your thoughts. A mother always has to think twice, once for herself and once for her child. ~Sophia Loren, Women and Beauty
  • Ella85Ella85 member

Are you in North or South OC?

Angelo and Vinci's is in Fullerton (North OC), I enjoy it for dinner but it kind of eclectic for a shower. It does have great space and food though!

In Fountain Valley the Claim Jumper has a banquet room and great food!

or at The Orange Circle there is a nice tea house I can't remember the name, maybe try googling it.

I am not as familiar with South OC sorry =(

Married 8-02-08

After 3 years TTC with PCOS and two losses Olivia Nikelle was born 4-08-13

TTC #2 Since August 2014

Lilypie - Personal pictureLilypie Second Birthday tickers

• Loading the player...
  • ocmom4ocmom4 member
    the tea place at The Orange Circle is the Victorian Manor.  I had my wedding shower there.  I really enjoyed it.  My baby shower was at our clubhouse through our HOA. We had a tea party company come in and cater it.  I'd recommend both.  
  • Thanks so so much for the great ideas!  I will look into them.  :)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Hi!

Not sure if you've had your shower yet but I just had mine last weekend at Buca Di Beppo in Irvine. Awesome place to have your baby shower. Great food, great atmosphere, and great service! We had our own section and I had about 25 guests (including me) plus a gift table!

Good luck, congratulations, and have fun!

• I havent been here yet, but I am thinking of hosting a shower here https://www.jardindelaurent.com/ 
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"