Multiples
Options

Very Light Bleeding at 34 weeks- should I call Dr?

I had a dr appt this afternoon at 3 pm (have them 2x a week) and everything including my cervix check was great. Now, its 10pm and I have light pink when I wipe and a tiny amount of blood in the toilet. Its very small amount. I thought the bleeding could be from the manual cervix check but haven't ever had any bleeding from sex or cervix checks before.

Anyway, should I call my dr tonight? Seems like overreacting since the blood amount is so small (could miss it if I weren't analyzing everything) and everything was fine this morning. My next appointment is Friday.

Thanks!

Re: Very Light Bleeding at 34 weeks- should I call Dr?

• Options
    It is probably just from the check, but I would call anyways. You can't overreact where your babies are concerned. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagejalaiaa:
    It is probably just from the check, but I would call anyways. You can't overreact where your babies are concerned. 

This!!! I agree most likely it is from the check but it never hurts to be on the safe side. Hope everything turns out ok.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Call !  Why risk it? Granted, I did not have a check that day, but when I saw pink, I called and within an hour or two (it's all a blur) my contractions were 4.5 minutes apart.  Don't risk it.  Better wrong than sorry.
  • Options
    cadencaden member
    I agree with the others. I'd call too, but it probably is from the cervical check.
  • Options
    Ditto pp
  • Options
    Thanks all for your advice, I did call  and then go in and all is well. It must be from cthe cervical check yesterday.
  • Options
    imageBandS2009:

imagejalaiaa:

This!!! I agree most likely it is from the check but it never hurts to be on the safe side. Hope everything turns out ok.

Your signature is ridiculously out of control.

Not to mention the fact that it contains your first and last name along with your date of birth.  

It bottles the mind really. 

Fuuck TTC - I'm moving on.
    imageimageimageimage
    "It's a child, not a cheeto" Thanks mmariluh!
    "Ew. I've read all of two posts from you, and you stink like rotting garbage."
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"