Pennsylvania Babies

Scott Church

I'm considering using Scott Church for maternity photos. I know a lot of you have recommended him. Any one willing to share examples of his work? What should I bring with me to the session? Does he provide ideas for good poses?

Re: Scott Church

• I don't have maternity but he did take DS' 5 1/2 month (we wanted them in time for Christmas cards).  If you're interested in seeing those, let me know and I can PM you a link.
  • I'd love to see them! I'm debating whether or not to wait until after our little one is born to splurge... I'm not sure I'll want to spend over $200 for two sessions.
  • Loading the player...
  • Honestly, it's totally worth it and he might work with you on the price if you call and say you want to schedule both.  I have no idea but he seems nice enough.  You getting all the proofs and the rights to the pictures is super cheap compared to other photographers.  Some charge half that just for a session fee.

I PM'd the link to you. 

• Here's a link to some of mine.

He has ideas for poses, and he's open to anything you bring, as well.

I brought the ribbon, blocks, football and teddy bear with me to our shoot, as well as everything I wore.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"