Florida Babies
Options

Movies w LO

I found somewhere online that some movie theaters have a baby friendly viewing time where it's ok if LO cries because it's all families w babies etc.  Anyone heard of this in our area?  I'd really like to find one!

Re: Movies w LO

• Options
    The Regal theatres have kids movies a couple times a week during the summer. I've also heard that some daytime matinees during the week are kid/baby friendly so that moms can take the little ones. They have the lights dimmed a little and the sound isn't as loud. Unfortunately I don't know which theatres those are.
  • Options
    You can go to the Regal website to find the closest one to you, they do the free movies in all Regal theaters twice a week around 10 am. It's great because if they cry or melt down you can just leave because it didnt cost you anything and its a bunch of other moms in there doing the same thing. I started taking my boys (9 months and almost 3 years) and the first one we made it half way through, the second time we made it all the way through and the next time we did a paid movie Toy Story 3 in 3D. Hope that helps!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"