Multiples
Options

? Re: Graco Twin bassinet PNP

So, based on the reviews from the board, I was set on using this PNP in our room for the first couple of months.  However, when adding it last night to my registry, I saw a few bad reviews!  One mom stated that when both babies were in the bassinet features, that the bassinets slanted towards the middle, which doesn't sound to safe.

Anyone else have this issue?

We have a cousin that offered to lend us her single bassinet/cradle, so we can always just buy one for the other twin.  Opinions?

-- Jackie
"If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers

Re: ? Re: Graco Twin bassinet PNP

• Options
    I should've taken a picture of mine with it was up....the divider doens't have a anything stiff keeping the middle rigid so there is a slight bunching but it isn't anything hazzardous. So far I love ours. I had it up and out of the box in about 5minutes.
    Married 6/30/07, TTC 9/07,Mc 12/07, Mc #2 10/8/09,Twin boys 11/30/10, seperated 8/11image
    "Our greatest glory isn't in never falling but in rising every time we fall"
    8/24/09 3rd cycle on 50mg Clomid= BFP 9/23/09 =10/8/09 m/c #2 at 6wks 2days 3/9/10 4th Cycle on 50mg Clomid = BFP 4-5-10 200mg prometrium 2xdaily 1st beta/progesterone 10dpo=43 2nd beta 13dpo=339 u/s 4/16=5wks 3days single visible sac and fetal pole h/b 4/28=Suprise it's Twins! 150 and 127 bpm Labor Buddy to Sonadora and Strunella
    cleaning2
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers Craft Blog *~* Loss/Pg Blog: PM me if you'd like to read along *~*Bfp Chart imageimage
  • Options
    I used a regular Graco PNP and an Arm's Reach Original Co-Sleeper for my twins. I believe the Arm's Reach Original has a larger weight capacity than the the Graco twin PNP, so you could but of them in the Arm's Reach Original.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"