Central Florida Babies
Options

c-sec in fl hospital south

Has anyone had a c-sec in fl hospital south campus (princeton street)? I am 90percent sure I will have one there with Lochaven ob but im a little scared its my first baby.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: c-sec in fl hospital south

• Options

I delivered vaginally there  in November. My sister had a c-section there almost 6 years ago. She said everything was great. Dr. Hoover did her delivery and he was awesome, but no longer with Loch Haven. I saw all the Loch Haven docs while I was in labor because I was there for 3 days!! Dr. Jackson did my delivery though.

Who is your doctor going to be?

Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
  • Options

Im seeing Dr Ashley Hill..I really like all the lochaven docs ive met so far.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love LOVE Dr. Hill. Get used to all of them though, just in case. I know you are getting a csection, but you'll want to "know" the back up doctors in case of emergency. Dr Walker is awesome. Dr Jackson delivered DD. Dr Patil was new there, but great. Dr. Boone was good. Dr Crider was one of my favorites and Dr. Caccitore I only saw a few times. I saw ALL of them while I was being induced though. I was there for THREE days. GL to you!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    September 2015 Siggy Challenge - Happy Dance
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"