Pre-School and Daycare
Options

PIP crafts

This is from July 4th, but it's another use for sticky-back glitter foam, which I used to think was not useful. This only took DD a few minutes to make and has been played with a lot - we make a wand for every holiday (after I quietly rip apart the old one).

DD loves the book "Baby Dragon" by Amy Ehrlich, so this a scene from the book where the dragon waits by the red fern. The dragon is made from 2 paper plates, a coffee filter and liquid watercolor. It's hard to see, but the dragon's breath is glitter glue.

Another book-related craft - "Blueberries for Sal" by Robert McCloskey. Thank goodness for my circle paper punch!

Wow, I guess we have a book theme this week! Knuffle Bunny stuck in the washer! I drew the bunny, DD colored it in and added tissue paper, sequins and glitter (but insisted that Knuffle Bunny be in front of the water). Sticky-back glitter foam for the washer door handle. I <3 this one!

We bought a Melissa & Doug spin art (link below) while we were OOT and got to play with it tonight. DD's in love and made all of these in one sitting! I really liked that it doesn't require a battery. I have so many ideas for this! And it was less than $10 in a teacher's store.

https://www.amazon.com/Melissa-Doug-Swirl-Spin-Art/dp/B000VNVVN6/ref=sr_1_1?ie=UTF8&s=toys-and-games&qid=1278823766&sr=8-1

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP crafts

• Options
    I used to love spin art. Oh, K needs one.
  • Options
    That all looks like so much fun!
    Mama to two boys and a girl: J (6 yrs), C (4 yrs) and A (4 mo)
    Posts on cloth trainers/PLing
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I love them all!  The Knuffle Bunny in the washer is awesome!!!!!!!  I also really like the blueberries- great way to practice x's!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Those are great.  I especially love the dragon and the knuffle bunny.  You're just so creative.
  • Options

Ooh, I used to love spin art too!  So much fun.

These are all great!  You're so creative, and you inspire me.  So, please, don't ever hesitate to post your activities. 

That Knuffle Bunny craft is amazing!  Please don't tell me you are going to throw it away when DD is done with it.  I think I might cry.  HA HA HAAA!  Send it to Cole and we will probably keep it forever.  LOL.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"