Florida Babies

Any mommy/baby groups in the Westchase area?

I'm due this week and I already feel like I'm going to need some mommy friends to hang with.
Lilypie First Birthday tickers
Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Image and video hosting by TinyPic 
  Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)

Re: Any mommy/baby groups in the Westchase area?

• I have been wondering the same thing... We moved to Westchase 2 weeks ago, and now that we are mostly unpacked and settled, it would be nice to get out and meet some other mommies!
  • We have a much bigger Mommy group on the WCF Nest group.  We are having a mommy GTG this weekend.
  • Loading the player...
  • imageMrsJWeaver:
    We have a much bigger Mommy group on the WCF Nest group.  We are having a mommy GTG this weekend.

Oh cool! I'll check out that board too then :) Thanks!

Lilypie First Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Amanda's book recommendations, liked quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read-in-2012 shelf)
  • Hi, I was wondering the same thing and saw your message.  I live in Odessa, about 3-4 mi. out of the Westchase area, but usually do activities in Westchase with my 2 babies.  I was thinking of organizing a mommy group if there are none out there...interested Mommies in Westchase/Odessa area with babies 1-3 years old???
  • Hi i live in westchase too. i would love to connect. ive been in tampa since october.

email me. rebekahn@thesalonpeople.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"