St. Louis Babies

pediatrician in st.peters/st.charles area

We are expecting twin girls in October and are in search of a pediatrician in the st. peters/ st. charles area.  Any good recommendations?
Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Re: pediatrician in st.peters/st.charles area

• Our Pedi is in West county and I couldn't love her More. Dr Sara Ayers at Surburban Pediatrics! From our area it is about a 15-20 minute drive! Good Luck and congrats!!!!!
    Parker 12:09:09 Alyssa 5:31:12
  • Our Pedi is in O'fallon right off of Hwy K.  HEr name is Cecilia Yu and wew really like her. 
  • Loading the player...
  • imagestw_77:
    Our Pedi is in O'fallon right off of Hwy K.  HEr name is Cecilia Yu and wew really like her. 

We see her too and love her.   

Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers, Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • We see Dr. Thackery at St. Charles County pediatrics and love her.  I made a switch from another pediatrician in the area and couldn't be happier.  I have heard great things about Dr. Yu also.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Dr. Buffa!! She is in Saint Peters, off Jungerman...kind of by Hobby Lobby. She is in the Mercy Medical group. All of the docs in that group are amazing. Good luck!!
  • I completely second Dr. Ayers!  We LOVE her but we've also seen one other Dr. in that same practice (Suburban Pediatrics) and she was really great too.  Best thing about them is they really take into consideration the age of your baby and don't expose them to the sick children, they have weekend hours, and after work hours plus no charge for phone calls if you feel you may have questions which of course everyone does at some point! :)

Good Luck!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"