Ohio Babies

Where to find professional maternity clothes?!

edited July 2021 in Ohio Babies
with baby #1 I was in a different office- much more casual. Now, I wear suits daily.   We are only planning for 2 kids so this is my last pregnancy. I don't want to buy a very costly and large wardrobe. Suggestions for professional maternity clothes?!

Re: Where to find professional maternity clothes?!

• Destination Maternity might have some options, but I feel like their "nicer" (dressier) options can get pretty pricey.  It is a nice store because they have the 3 stores/lines in one.

Good luck!  Hope you find something :-)

N&M married 01.12.08 Mommy to beautiful baby boy, Jack! 06.17.09 8 lbs. 2 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Welcomed 2nd baby boy Christopher! 10.27.11 6 lbs. 8 oz. Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • GAP at Polaris used to have a great maternity section, but I just discovered this weekend they no longer have it! Some JCPenney and Sears stores actually have little maternity sections tucked in by the big girl clothing sections. You might have some luck there. Or Kohl's too.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • I saw a couple of different suit options from Destination Maternity when I was up there, but I agree with the previous poster - definitely a lot of money.  Corporette ran a blog post about this last year that had some interesting suggestions:  https://corporette.com/2009/02/02/a-bun-in-the-oven-and-a-mother-in-court/

I need a few suits and haven't picked any up yet.  Right now I'm making do with maternity dress pants and a regular-sized jacket (I can't close it but it does the job for now).

• Did you have any luck? I am in the same situation. Destination Maternity at polaris is pretty pricey. They do have a few tall sizes in dress pants which no where else has.  JC Penny at Polaris and Kohls at lewis center have VERY small maternity sections.

I am actually required to wear panty hose. Did you have any luck finding maternity hose? Destination Maternity has them but they run out of stock fast. I am now in a pinch b/c I am out of them. I tried the XL and they are still to tight around my belly (I am at the end of my 7th month). They currently have no other sizes in stock. I even went to Lane Bryant thinking I could just buy really big hose but all they have is Spanex brand which are not recommended for pregnant bellies.

Let me know of any suggestions.

Jaime

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"