Multiples
Options

Late-pregnancy puking?

I had hyperemesis early on, but it was fully gone by about 20 weeks. 

This morning, though, I woke up feeling just like I would back then--and I puked back up my golden grahams! WTF? Is it back, or is this just a fluke? Anybody else start vomiting again late in pregnancy? 

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Late-pregnancy puking?

• Options
    Oh no, hope it was just a random fluke!  I too was feeling nausea a couple of days ago, but it was just a fluke.  Hope you feel better.
    -- Jackie
    "If we couldn't laugh we would all go insane" -- Jimmy Buffett Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

I never actually puked, but I was more nauseous at the end of my pregnancy than at the beginning.  I think it was from Benjamin pushing my stomach up into my throat!

Pepcid chewables were the only thing that kept me from actually getting sick.

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    I felt queasy again in the third trimester and more at the very end.  You are almost there, hang in there :)
    H: 34 dx Azoospermia due to CBAVD from CF  
    ME: 39 IS FINE!!!  DOR and poor AMH/FSH/LH
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #1 Beta 1 373 Beta 2 1783 BOY/GIRL TWINS!! Born April 2010!!
    Natural FET 5/26/12 2 blasts Beta 1 207 Beta 2 513 Beta 3 1377 U/S 6/28 Pregnancy not viable d & c scheduled :( 
    IVF/ICSI/PESA #2 ER 11/15/12 Nothing to transfer :( 
    IVF/ICSI #3 April 2013 MDLF 3dt of 3 embryos, chemical :(  
    IVF #4/ICSI/MESA/CCS/FET EPP April 2015
    ODWU CCRM with Dr. Sch COMPLETE!!!! Put on acai supplement they are studying for DOR and embryo quality.
    DAY 3 Labs Drawn 2/26 put on vitamin D and calcium supplements
    Regroup and Protocol Reveal 3/04 "Bazooka Protocol" EPP with MDLF "Protocol 6 with patches"
    ER/MESA 4/10 ER 9 eggs retrieved MESA success found live swimmers :)
    Fertilization Report 6 eggs mature and ICSI'd 4 eggs fertilized normally
    Day 6 Report to Blast for CCS 4/16: 2 DAY 5 BLASTS BIOPSIED FOR CCS a 4AB and a 3AB!!!!
    CCS Results BOTH BLASTS CCS NORMAL!!!!!!  call on 4/24
    Regroup call to discuss CCS results and FET call on 5/20
    FET prep: CD 1 6/08 CD 3 Start BCP 6/10, HSG 6/12 Lupron Start 10 iu 6/17 End BCP 6/21 CD 1 6/23!!!
    Start vivelle patches 6/25 change e/o/d reduce Lupron to 5iu 6/25 Blood Draw 7/01, 7/08, 7/15, 7/19
    Increase vivelle patches 7/03 2 change e/o/d and 7/05 change e/o/d 3 and 7/07 4 change e/o/d add vaginal estrace 2x a day
    Lining Check/Blood Draw 7/08 and 7/15 End Lupron 7/18  Start PIO 1ml daily 7/18  Blood  Draw 7/19
    Flight to clinic 7/22
    FET 2 CCS BLASTS :):)  7/23 :):) YES YES both thawed and both fully expanded :):)
    7/26 :):) 3dp5dt PM very very faint positive FRER
    7/27: 4dp5dt Neg Digi AM but very very faint positive FRER PM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 1-2 :):) 
    7/31:8dp5dt AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 2-3!!!! :):) 
    Beta 1 8/01= 408!!!!!!!!!! at 9dp5dt FET
    Beta 2 8/03 = 1014!!!!!!!!!! at 11dp5dt FET
    8/05/2015 AM POSITIVE DIGI CLEARBLUE PREGNANT 3+!!!! :):) 
    First Ultrasound: 8/20!!!!!! TWINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!  Genetics says BOTH BOYS!!!!!!!!!
    Second Ultrasound: 9/03!!!!!!!!!!

• Options
    I was very sick as well up until mid 2nd tri..About three days ago I have started up again..At first I thought it was because of horrid heartburn, but then that would go away and I was still sick..A nurse at my OB office said due to the fact my uterus is hyper extended and the twins were getting larger I need to eat only a few bites at a time..Our blood is being rushed to the uterus area and isn't helping us digest food quickly so it sits in our stomachs that are being beaten by the babies..I feel for people that go thru gastric bypass and can only eat a few oz at a time because this is really getting on my nerves..It is helping out though, just hard to make food and only eat a few bites and have to wait awhile.. 
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Lilypie Pregnancy tickers image image image Visit The Nest!
  • Options

i only puked a few times with each of my pregnancies - one of them was late pg random vomit of my whole bowl of cereal.  I had just eaten it- and then leaned over to pick something up... i think something in my belly pushed the wrong way - and i had to immediately grab the garbage can and hurl... never felt sick or anything- it just came up (my poor son was freaked out!... and poor DH had to clean it, lol)

it happens... the bigger you get the less room. I hope you aren't feeling sick -that sucks.

• Options

I puked multiple times a day (despite zofran) until 18 weeks.  Then it went to once every few weeks or not at all.  Since about 31 weeks I have been puking regularly again (at least once a day and at least half of the meal).  I just accept that's how my body deals with pregnancy. 

Three losses in 2009; Boy/Girl twins born in 2010 image
  • Options
    I freaking puked this morning for no good reason!! I don't know why but if I got sick again tomorrow.. I'll lose it.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"