Multiples
Options

wall quotes for twins

Where can i find good ones? I keep finding websites but not really for twins. Thanks!
Lilypie Third Birthday tickers

Re: wall quotes for twins

• Options
    I used a seller on etsy and had her make the one I wanted.  It says "dream big little ones"

• Options
    We got ours from uppercase living.  It says Twins, twi little blessings sent from above
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

we used etsy seller willowcreeksigns - they did a great job.

we decided not to go with a "twin" type quote- since it might make our singleton feel that he's not as special - since all the twin quotes I saw seemed to suggest how awesome twins are... which, they are- but not any more awesome than my little red head who came out alone :)

• Options

I had bought all the stuff to make a really cute picture frame for my twins' room. It was going to say "One boy, One girl...Two hearts beating wildly" It's a country song. Obviously would only work for b/g twins. More quotes from that song would be 
     "And for a moment the whole world revolved around one boy and one girl."

"Congratulations, Twins!"

• Options

"A girl and boy are twice the joy"

• Options

Had this on my baby shower cake

Sometimes when you pray for a miracle, God sends you two.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options

imagekelliwill:
    We got ours from uppercase living.  It says Twins, twi little blessings sent from above

You can also customize with uppercase living.  You just tell them what you want and what color and size and they give you a price.

• Options

I did a bunch of google and etsy searches and finally stumbled on "A joy shared is a joy doubled."  I also had Willow Creek Designs custom make mine. I didn't want it to be directly about twins and love this one. 

• Options
    imagepiccolina09:

Had this on my baby shower cake

Sometimes when you pray for a miracle, God sends you two.

Thank you.  I've been searching for a quote to put above the cribs.  This is the design we're doing, well for boys of course.

TTC since Jan. 07
    6 IUIs,IVF #1 w/ICSI = BFP!
    Betas, 332 & 856 = twins!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Our baby girl is here!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"