Trying to Get Pregnant

Does Pre-seed expire?

NFT.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: Does Pre-seed expire?

• I don't know about officially but if I were you I'd throw it away after a year.  Anything that's exposed to air is susceptible to growing bacteria, and I would not put bacteria anywhere near my vag on purpose. :)
  • That makes sense. I only questioned because its the individually wrapped "preloaded" applicators. I think I'll just toss 'em to be safe.

• Loading the player...
  • Ooooh sorry I have a big bottle of Pre-Conceive so that's what I was picturing.  If it's sealed you're probably okay.

ETA: I changed my mind.  I wonder if the ingredients that help keep bacteria away lose their effectiveness.

• I wouldnt know because a tube doesnt last very long at my house:)

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • I just looked at the box and there's a magical hotline to call for answering questions such as these! She said to toss it and get new stuff.

Did someone say its in the stores now? Walgreens, prehaps?

• I found Pre-Conceive (very similar) at CVS and I think someone said they saw it at WalMart.
  • CVS carries it now:)

TTC#1 for 19 months with PCOS and MFI IUI#3 + injectables = BFP!!!!  Beta#1-134(13dpiui) Beta #2-392(15dpiui) 
    #1 born December 2011
    TTC#2 - Beta #1 -51@10dpo Beta#2 -1353 @16dpo
    #2 born May 2013
    TTC # 3 June 2014 BFP 12-1-14
    #3 born August 2015 
    #4!!!!!!! due June 2017 
  • sweet. thanks girlies!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"