Nurseries and Baby Gear

Bed Bath & Beyond coupon for UPPAbaby Vista?

I heard someone mention that they used their BB&B 20% off coupon to purchase their UPPAbaby Vista and I would like to do the same. However, all the coupons I am getting say 20% off "instore purchase".

So my question is did you order your stroller online and have a coupon for "online purchase" and where did you get it? Or did you find a store that has those strollers in stock?

Re: Bed Bath & Beyond coupon for UPPAbaby Vista?

• If you're on their email list, every so often...and I mean like a few times a year....they send out a 20% coupon you can use online.  I'm surprised it would work on the Uppababy, usually it restricts all the high end brands.

You could also try going to the store and ordering direct.  I've done this for wedding gifts before and even if it's online only, if they order it for you in a store they let you use the coupons.

photo 7ce353dd-36ff-42be-84c5-8548c1d4fa1cjpg
    BFP #1 11/28/09 ~ EDD 8/6/10 ~ DS Born 8/9/10
    BFP #2 8/27/13 ~ EDD 5/8/14 ~ Natural MC 9/18/13 at 6 weeks, 6 days
    BFP#3 3/28/14 ~ EDD 12/7/14 ~ DD Born 11/21/14
    BFP#4 6/15/17 ~ EDD 2/20/18
  • MrsSRMrsSR member

Every Bed Bath and Beyond coupon I have says you can't use it on UPPAbaby....

Maybe the bumpie you are talking about just got lucky and the cashier didn't catch it.

• Loading the player...
  • If the store doesn't carry an item but they can order it you can use a coupon. If it's on your registry you also will not have to pay shipping. However as previous poster mentioned you cannot use a coupon on the Uppa Baby. The cashior probably missed it. This has happened to me a few times even at customer service so it's worth a try.
  • Thanks I will give it a try. Sure is hard to find a discount on that guy. If this fails I will just buy it at the fancy little baby boutique near my house - they won't charge shipping or tax and put it together for you so that is the next best bet I guess.
  • Try buying it on Amazon.  They had strollers and carseats on sale last week for 15% off.  The sale might be gone now...
  • imagedehsignz:
    Thanks I will give it a try. Sure is hard to find a discount on that guy. If this fails I will just buy it at the fancy little baby boutique near my house - they won't charge shipping or tax and put it together for you so that is the next best bet I guess.

It's a manufacturing thing...like how you can't get Apple products at a discount. At the "fancy" boutique" I bought mine at, though, they gave me a 10% gift card, plus put it together for me. I had to pay tax though.

• I just tried in-store at Buy Buy Baby and it did not work.  I did have it on my registry so I used the 10 percent completion coupon.
  • We used it no problem and it was with an in-store only coupon.  I was told by two different BB&B's that if they don't carry the item in store they can order it in-store using the coupon (regardless of the exclusions on the coupon)and the only thing they knew that was absolutely excluded was some vaccuum. 

We don't have a Buy Buy Baby in the state so maybe that makes a difference, but like I said, we had no problem at all. I would give it a try, it's worked for quite a few of us on here all over the country.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • I used a BB&B coupon for our uppa baby vista without any problems. I asked several associates in the store and they said we could use it. They had it in stock in the color we wanted, so we didn't have to order it. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"