Multiples
Options

What is he doing in there???

For the last hour I have felt my little man kick at the top up under my boobs and can also feel it in my crotch at the same time.   What the heck is he doing in there?

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: What is he doing in there???

• Options

This makes me laugh, because I think it's so funny to think about what they are doing in there...and so cute to think about them stretching and yawning in there.

How do you tell the difference between babies?

Granted I'm def. not 30 weeks yet, but I never can tell who is who. 

• Options
    I wonder what's going on in there too sometimes. I get kicked in what feels like the top? of my cervix? Bizarre feeling...
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    imageMommyNoelle:

This makes me laugh, because I think it's so funny to think about what they are doing in there...and so cute to think about them stretching and yawning in there.

How do you tell the difference between babies?

Granted I'm def. not 30 weeks yet, but I never can tell who is who. 

Because of so many u/s I know that my little girl is on my right and my little boy is on my left.  Tonight has definately been the strongest kicks I've had so far!!!!

• Options

hehe is just saying 'hi' mom :-)

My boys are crazy in there..I often wonder what they are up to and if the other gets annoyed when he is sleeping and the other is going nuts!

• Options
    I have been feeling it more now in my crotch and butt. It feels like an inside fart in my butt. Feels sort of like a pop. Also have been feeling it on bladder too. I think for the most part it's my little guy too as he's lower than she is according to all of the u/s i've had. lol....too funny.
    Lilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    Baby A has been kicking my butt and cervix A LOT lately and sometimes I get shooting pain down my hip and thigh too!  As uncomfortable as it is I feel bad for the baby though because I know his/her little legs are so squished at this point and that poor Baby B is most likely getting kicked in the face too during the process!!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Photobucket
  • Options

I always say that Baby A is doing the worm. That's exactly what it feels like, it's like a wave that starts at the top of my stomach and ends very low. DH could even see it the other night, my stomach is starting to move so much!

• Options
    At every ultrasound the techs comment on how the girls are always fighting in there. So when they start getting really rowdy, I think about how they must be fighting for some room, lol :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"