Child care in Plymouth meeting? — The Bump
Philadelphia Babies

Child care in Plymouth meeting?

Looking into child care options in plymouth meeting.  I live very close to the high school.  Any suggestions? Also- does anyone know what the cost is? I heard some good things about Flanagan's on Walton rd but am curious how much it will cost. Thanks!!

Re: Child care in Plymouth meeting?

• My 3 month old goes to a really great Kindercare but its in Radnor. There was a Kindercare in Conshohocken on River Rd, but it closed. My 6 year old went to that center for 2 years until he started kindergarten last year. I have had great experiences with Kindrcare. I remember going to Flanagans, but they were full at the time.

Depending on the center and the age, care for an infant is usually 300 a week/

• We go to the Flanagans on Butler Pike and love it!!!  The price for infants is around 300 a week and then it drops a little when they move up classes.  Most places in the area seemed pretty similar in pricing, but I liked the atmosphere at Flanagans the best. 
    Lilypie Fifth Birthday tickers Lilypie First Birthday tickers
  • Loading the player...
  • imagemego1111:
    We go to the Flanagans on Butler Pike and love it!!!  The price for infants is around 300 a week and then it drops a little when they move up classes.  Most places in the area seemed pretty similar in pricing, but I liked the atmosphere at Flanagans the best. 

Mego - we're there too!  what room(s) are you in? 

whoops - you might not want to say b/c of your new siggy.  Looks like your LO is maybe a year younger than mine - they might be in the same class right now. 

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards