2nd Trimester
Options

Anyone use Coupon mom?

My brother introduced me to couponmom.com.  You can look up your individual grocery stores, WalMart, Target, etc.  and see the sales as well as print any coupons that correspond with the sales to maximize your discounts.  You have to sign up, but it's free.  So worth it!!  Right now there are a handful of diaper deals for WalMart.

I also use coupons.com - you can choose which ones you want and print out coupons that you can use at any store.

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

Re: Anyone use Coupon mom?

• Options

I started using couponmom.com and coupons.com! I have gotten such good deals and saved quite a bit. I also use hip2save.com which is another coupon blog that gives great info daily about store deals, coupons, and freebies.

I have gotten some great deals on diapers and wipes using these sites. I love that Target lets you use one Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon-I have saved a ton of money shopping there. I just got a full size pack of diapers today for $2.99! (Time to stock up for baby at great prices!) =)

• Options
    imagemoonbear1122:

I started using couponmom.com and coupons.com! I have gotten such good deals and saved quite a bit. I also use hip2save.com which is another coupon blog that gives great info daily about store deals, coupons, and freebies.

I have gotten some great deals on diapers and wipes using these sites. I love that Target lets you use one Target coupon and a manufacturer's coupon-I have saved a ton of money shopping there. I just got a full size pack of diapers today for $2.99! (Time to stock up for baby at great prices!) =)

Good to know!!  I have a $1.50 off Huggies Target coupon, plus there is a $3 manufaturers coupon.  Jackpot!  This could be fun and way too time consuming.  I still have 423 words to go before I meet my personal goal for work today. Must... concentrate... need $$ to buy said diapers! LOL

What Are Your Thoughts on Tap Dancing Penguins?

• Loading the player...
  • Options

I was excited about their coupon policy, I've been doing most of my shopping there and only grabbing things when I get great deals. I probably have spent WAY too much time doing it too - but I saved so much! The cashier was laughing at my 30 coupons last time I went!  You can print coupons off the Target website and they regularly have $2 or $3 coupons up for diapers, wipes, other baby things. I don't know if you made a baby registry at Target or not but I did and got a TON of Target coupons for baby items in the gift bag they give you. Might be worth it to sign up just to get one, even if you aren't planning on making a real registry there.

Good luck with your work goal! I know its hard for me to think of anything not baby related! 

• Options
    Have you tried afullcup.com ?  I ABSOLUTELY love that site... it breaks down all the stores as well as online.  There is also a section for coupons and printable coupons where posters can post what they have found.  By far, my favorite site!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"