2nd Trimester
Options

Twilight Saga fans..

Robert Pattinson, Taylor Lautner and Kristen Stewart are on Oprah today

Re: Twilight Saga fans..

• Options

Is it a re-run? She did a whole show on Eclipse I believe in late May. I'm a total Twi-Mom and Im going to cry if it's new and I didn't record it!!

• Options
    Thanks for posting this.  I missed it the first time it was on.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

Thanks for sharing! I saw Eclipse last night and it was awesome! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
  • Options
    imageMrsDe2008:

Thanks for sharing! I saw Eclipse last night and it was awesome! I can't wait for Breaking Dawn to come out!

I heard there may not be a breaking dawn...

• Options
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMrsDe2008:

I think you need to check your resources. There's not going to be one Breaking Dawn... there's going to be TWO!! Bill Condon is directing it and it starts filming in October in Vancouver and Lousiana. The whole cast is signed up for the two enstallments.

• Options
    Yes, Breaking Dawn is definetly being made.  It will be out next November! Can't wait!
  • Options
    imageBabyAlger:
    imageLILBIT1221:
    imageMrsDe2008:

I think you need to check your resources. There's not going to be one Breaking Dawn... there's going to be TWO!! Bill Condon is directing it and it starts filming in October in Vancouver and Lousiana. The whole cast is signed up for the two enstallments.

GOOD! When i heard that i was really mad!
  • Options

imagenickib4570:
    Yes, Breaking Dawn is definetly being made.  It will be out next November! Can't wait!

Next November?!? As in November of 2011?!? I don't know if I can wait that long!!!

Yea, they would never make the 1st 3 without the last 1...and I also heard it will be in 2 separate movies!! I can't wait!!

Daisypath Anniversary tickers imageLilypie Third Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"