Military Families

anyone who is/has been at Ft. Campbell care to recommend...

Any of the following?

A dentist, a primary care doctor (TriCare Standard), or a nail salon?

Oh, and a pediatrician too? 

TIA! I hate just picking places out of the yellow pages... 

DD (8), DS (5), DD (3)
baby #4 due March '17!

Re: anyone who is/has been at Ft. Campbell care to recommend...

• My primary care Dr. is cumberland care clinic it was the only one available to choose. I've only been there a few times but they seem like a good facility. And I like the nail salon in Govenor's Square Mall I think its called nail trix. HTH

• Dentist - my DH used the adult dentist in the adjoining office to The Children's Dentist (I believe it's 101st Adult Dentistry) and really liked them.  We use The Children's Dentist for DS and LOVE them. 

PCM - I'm on Prime but I see Veronica Hill at Matthew Walker Health Clinic and really like her.  She's a nurse practitioner but she's very young and down to earth and really takes her time listening to you. 

For pediatrician, we use Rainbow Kids Clinic and so far, we've only seen nurse practitioners but I really like them.  They've always been able to get me in very quickly if I've called for a sick appointment and we've never had to wait very long to be seen.  A friend of mine takes her son to Centennial Pediatrics and says that the wait times there are outrageous.  Ms. Susan is our favorite at Rainbow Kids!

• Loading the player...
  • T-Nail Spa. It's on Ft Campbell Blvd, near gate 3. They are awesome! 

• I really liked  Salon 201 in the PX, my PCM was on post and tricare just assigned me to him, I always saw a different doctor. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Eden Day Spa & Salon for nails.

I take DS to Centennial and agree with pp - the wait times are ridiculous!

Kiddo goes to the Children's Dentist as well.  Although I wasn't very impressed.  The dentist didn't seem to be very up-to-date on the current recommendations.

BFP#1 May 17, 2008
    Surgery for ectopic pregnancy June 3, 2008
    BFP #2 September 25, 2008
    Baby boy born June 4, 2009 at 40 weeks
    8 pounds 13 ounces and 23 inches
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
    BFP #3 February 6, 2011
    First U/S February 25, 2011 = TWINS!!!
    Boy/girl twins born October 4, 2011
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board