Babies: 6 - 9 Months
Options

There is nothing on TV so we are watching Toddlers and Tiaras..

Flame away but this is wrong.

Spray tans on 5-9 year olds. Wtf

Crotch grabbing during dancing. Omg Wtf

Madonna like cone boobs on a dancing outfit that the kid grabs during the routine. Seriously Wtf.

I am disgusted. 

Re: There is nothing on TV so we are watching Toddlers and Tiaras..

• Options

Since the bump is SO slow and there is nothing on TV I just switched it on to see. I've seen it on occasion. I hope the girl with the $10 dress wins.

If they didn't try to make the girls look like they are grown ups I probably wouldn't be so against it because it does seem like some of the little girls like to be on stage and stuff. But its just all the fake hair, fake tanning, make up crap that is just disgusting. Well and some of the little girls routines really shouldn't be allowed. They are little girls and they should look like and act like little girls.

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    JLGYJLGY member
    You should have seen the one were there was a little girl dressed in a fire- fighter suit (looked like one you'd get from a sex shop) and she was 'hosing down' the judges. It was horrifying. What are these people thinking?!
  • Loading the player...
  • Options

imageJLGY:
    You should have seen the one were there was a little girl dressed in a fire- fighter suit (looked like one you'd get from a sex shop) and she was 'hosing down' the judges. It was horrifying. What are these people thinking?!

Oh wow,thats just not right...and let me guess she one the pagent lol

BabyFetus Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I completely agree. That show makes my stomach turn. 
  • Options
    JLGYJLGY member
    imageLoriSTi:

imageJLGY:

Oh wow,thats just not right...and let me guess she one the pagent lol

I can't remember if she won or not. I think I blocked it out!!  :)

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"