Babies: 0 - 3 Months

6 week PP check up (TMI)

So, good news and bad news.    

I'm still bleeding (it was almost gone, then on Sunday it got really heavy with clotting and everything), but I'm clear for swimming, baths, sexy time, and tampons.  I'm SO excited about tampons cuz pads irritate my skin.  Sexy tim will probably still have to wait; due to bleeding, obviously, and my stitches are still healing up so I'm afraid of pain.

I'm planning on getting Mirena, but I have to wait another month or so for my ute to get back to normal size and in the right position before my doctor can put it in.  In the meantime, we'll be unprotected, so we're supposed to use condoms or some other form of alternate BC.  The problem is, condoms make sexy time very uncomfortable for me...  So, do we pull out and hope that combined with me BFing, it's enough to not get pg?  I don't think DH can last another month, lol.  I guess we'll have to see when we start up and how it goes.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: 6 week PP check up (TMI)

• lol, yes...definitely use the pull and pray method.

I totally hear ya on the tampon thing...I have really sensitive skin and pads (especially the uber jumbo ones) were horrible!

Good luck!

• Have you tried non-latex condoms? Like polyurethane. Look for Trojan Supra. That and lots and lots of lube (I like Liquid Silk and it is specifically good for pp) might help. I have a latex allergy and my first symptom was uncomfy-ness with latex condoms.

Granted, I just threw caution to the wind until I got back on bc. ;)

imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • BFab11BFab11 member
    imageterri.m.reid@gmail.com:

Have you tried non-latex condoms? Like polyurethane. Look for Trojan Supra. That and lots and lots of lube (I like Liquid Silk and it is specifically good for pp) might help. I have a latex allergy and my first symptom was uncomfy-ness with latex condoms.

Granted, I just threw caution to the wind until I got back on bc. ;)

Latex is all we've tried (DH is the only person I've ever been with, so we've never been too strict about condoms), but I'll look into that.  Most likely we'll just pull out and pray, but DH is kinda freaked about getting KU again so soon (don't get me wrong, I am too, but him moreso), so he may want that extra protection, lol 

• I wouldn't  use that as a BC method. DS was a pull and pray baby. Granted, I wasn't BF, but you never know.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"