3rd Trimester

want baby to come, but then again....

I want her to stay in to at least Saturday afternoon... lol

lost my mucus plug today, and have for sure been having contractions, but nothing timeable... 

My sister is flying in late late Friday night, has a wedding Saturday Morning, then she'll be with me Saturday afternoon for 2 weeks. We are super close, and we plan for her to be in the delivery room with DH. now with loosing the MP and having all the contractions... she's all worried... she's been looking forward to being here for the birth, and now she is so scared that LO is going to come before she gets here....

LO stay in Till Auntie gets here. okay!!!!???? :D:D 

Taylor Leanne Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker PhotobucketPhotobucketPhotobucket

Re: want baby to come, but then again....

• I totally feel you on that one! I've been wishing and wishing this baby would come early, but now I've got a TERRIBLE cold and I'm sitting here thinking "NEVERMIND! Just stay in there a  little longer..."

Let's hope both of us get our wish! Be well behaved little babies!

• Loading the player...
  • I hear ya! I am soooo worried that LO will want to bake later than her due date and my dad will not be able to see his first grandchild. He can only get one week off and thats the week right after my due date. I don't want him to miss out! Hopefully your LO will want to stay in mommies tummy just a little longer :) GL!
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickersLilypie Third Birthday tickersImage and video hosting by TinyPic
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"