Pre-School and Daycare

PIP-apalooza - crafts

Figured out the new Flickr - though I can't get the pics smaller. Working on that!

Here's some of what we've been up to lately.

Painting on aluminum foil. Mix equal parts paint with white glue so that it sticks. This looks so neat!

DD asked for a pink rocket, so here it is. I cut short pieces of ribbon and put glue dots on the ends, and DD stretched them around so they the tube (an empty tulle container). The smoke/flames are leftover tulle from a tutu and ribbons.

Super easy snail lunch. Love the honey trail!

DH's Father's Day "card." I snuck in a little learning by having DD string the guitar.

Paperweight. Mix 1 cup salt, 1/2 cup cornstarch and 2/3 cup water in a saucepan over medium until it clumps together. I love the little heart thumbprints.

What to do with an empty Crystal Light container and some sticky foam? Make a video camera that DD can actually see through!

Not a good picture, but the discs are crayons. We peeled off the paper, broke them up and baked in old muffin tins on 250 for about 15 mins. They're great for rubbing projects.

Dipped yarn in glue and spread on paper. Let dry then painted. This is from Mary Ann Kohl's new book "Art with Everything."

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PIP-apalooza - crafts

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"