Babies: 9 - 12 Months

If your baby is walking...

About how long did it take for them to start walking after they started cruising?  Just curious what your experience was.

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

Re: If your baby is walking...

• It took DD about 2 weeks.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • sgrlsgrl member

I'm sorry - my baby is obviously not walking yet but I just wanted to say that Delaney is BEAUTIFUL.

It makes me feel good every time I see you post. I remember you getting your BFP!!! 

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Loading the player...
  • About a month I think? 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • i am going to chime in even though i don't have a 9-12 m old right now, sorry. Your post just caught my eye.

lol - my first DD who is now 9 years old started cruising at 8 m, and could walk if someone would give her a finger to hold on to right before 12 month, but she refused to walk on her own for the longest time - till she was 14 month old. So, whole 6 months from the time she started to cruise!

There were no medical issues, and she could actually do it (occasionally she would forget and take a few steps without holding on to anything and anyone, but then she would drop on her knees and crawl instead). She was just a very cautious baby. This is more of an odd story - an exception, not the norm.

• imagesgrl:

I'm sorry - my baby is obviously not walking yet but I just wanted to say that Delaney is BEAUTIFUL.

It makes me feel good every time I see you post. I remember you getting your BFP!!! 

Thank you so much!  So is Sadie!  I feel like we have been on this journey together :-)

1st pregnancy: m/c began 1/12/09 d&c 1/13/09 8wks. Baby stopped growing at about 6wks.

Delaney: Born 10/15/09

Gavin: Born 4/8/11

Baby #3: due July 10, 2014

• He started walking un-assisted just a few days ago, and he was cruising about 2 months ago.  A month ago he started walking/running around behind a walker.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"