1st Trimester
Options

Who are YOU pg with?

This is sort of a response to that other post that so many went wild with- the girl who was insanely competitive and 'jelous' of her friend who was pg at the same time.

I'm 8wks (9 wks tomorrow, YAY) and Here's how it is with me:

My SIL is 18 wks, my twin sister is 13wks, I'm pretty much 9 wks, and another friend of mine who's been trying to fall pg for ages just found out last monday she's pregnant! I'm so excited- I get 2 cousins for my new baby, and a playmate who lives just up the road. I feel so lucky! 

I noticed in that thread a lot of you mentioned you didn't have a RL friend to go through pregnancy with... I hope you ladies can meet a friend at your Lamaze class!

CafeMom Tickers
imageimage

Re: Who are YOU pg with?

• Options
    How wonderful! Taht will be so good for your baby to.
  • Options

not pregs with anyone this time around, yet.

with DD DH's BFF (since they were 8) was pregnant at the same time and we had them on the same day!  i was a week late and she was a week early and DD is 1 hr 20 min older than her DS.

i hope i get a pg buddy with this one too...

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    momo21momo21 member
    My best friend is due in September, my SIL is due in October, one of my best friends from school (I'm in school now) is due in December.  Lots of my classmates' wives are pregnant too.  Actually, between me and two of my SILs, at least one of us has been pregnant for the last two years.  So exciting to have so many cousins come at once!
  • Options
    My BFF is 11 weeks ahead of me. Dh's cousins wife is due in August, on my EDD for Lizzie (one year later, of course). So far that's all we know of. 
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    My sister is 11 days ahead of me and we both found out we were PG on the same day (Mother's Day). My younger sister had her baby 2 days before we found out we were PG. I also have two friends that are going to start trying in Sept and Nov
  • Options
    I wish there was someone! A friend just had twins, but thats it. I'm the first of my circle of friends, most of them are career-driven right now. I have a lot of family that will be excited and helpful though. 
  • Options
    One of my BFFs is about 12 weeks ahead of me.  It is so exciting to have someone to call for all the TMI stuff that you want to ask but dont want to sound dumb! LOL  Enjoy sharing your pregancies with those close to you!  I think it makes the experience even more special!
  • Options

I have several friends due before the end of the summer, but that's about it to my knowledge.  

Baby Boy Born 3.15.11. 8lb 9oz, 21.75in. 6 month stats: 20lb 11oz (92%tile), 30.12in.(100%tile - who knew it went over 99th? Which means 100% of other 6 month olds are shorter than mine!)
  • Options
    I don't have anyone whho is pregnant now, but I have a 7 month old niece, a 1 1/2 month old nephew and 2 friends with babies.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
  • Options
    See now THAT I am jealous of.  My sister is actually being induced today, but she lives 1000+ miles away.  My sister in law is due in Dec, but she lives in Ohio (we live in PA).  AFAIK, no one in my immediate area is pregnant, but I really REALLY wish someone were!
    ~Mom to an amazing Jan 2011 boy~
    ~EDD Nov 18, 2017 with my IUI success story~

[spoiler]
    BabyFruit Ticker[/spoiler]

• Options
    My sister is 14 weeks and I'm 7 weeks its the first for both of us 
  • Options

There are sooo many women in my area who are pregnant...

Closest to me, my DH's cousin is due a week after me with also a girl, his other cousin's gf is due a month after with a boy, I have three friends who are due in the same week in August, about a month before me (two girls and a boy) and then bookoos of acquaintances/people I talk to occasionally or know through others who are also due about the same time.  And a third cousin of DH, his gf is due with her second in January, as well as a woman at church.  NOT TO MENTION all of the girls I know who just recently (within the last month or two) had babies here in my area.

It was a cooooold long winter in N.Central WV Stick out tongue Luckily, this means DD#2 will have a nice large class (Graduating Class of 2028, I think) of kids at school to pick her some good friends! DD#1 grew up with a cousin (my sister's daughter) born one month before her, and we had a baby boom around here at that time too, so that will be a large class of kids graduating in 2026 as well (well, for our small, rural town, anyhow).

• Options
    My cousin is due September 12th, and I'm due December 12th.  :)
    Married 11-8-08
    DS born 12-10-10
    DD born 11-5-12
    Boy/girl twins arrived 10-10-14!
  • Options
    I would love to have someone to be pregnant with. Sadly that will never happen. 
  • Options
    I have two cousins who are pregnant now and further along than I. One is due in October and the other is due in November. I look forward to my LO having older cousins to play with.
    Hope (32), James (36), Sophee (1 year old), McKenzee (7 weeks) CafeMom Tickers CafeMom Tickers
  • Options

My SIL is due in October with baby #2 and I am due in February.  The first time around our DD's were born 3 weeks apart!

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Options
    My next door neighbor is pregnant and a week behind me!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    vflipovflipo member

That's awesome. I should be PG with my sister, but she had a m/c. I hate that we have to have that in common. She is going to start trying again in August, and my other sister is going to start trying around the same time as well. If all goes well, our baby will have two cousins around the same age. My family all lives nearby too so we can all get together frequently. 

A bunch of my friends got married recently, so I suspect someone will pop up soon with an announcement on facebook as soon as they pee on a stick. 

I married a ginger.
    m/c 12/25/09 (5w5d) mm/c D&C 4/9/10 (11w1d) Take home baby 2/22/11
    My boobies belong to cour10e
  • Options
    My best friend is 20 weeks ppregnant with a boy, and two co-teachers of mine are pregnant with girls. What a fun year :)
  • Options

My best friend and cousi are both due the end of this month and another close friend is due about the same time as me

• Options

No one. This is going to sound awful, but I'm glad. My last two pregnancies ended in m/c. The first time one of my good friends was due 3 weeks before my EDD and the second one my SIL was due 4 weeks before my EDD. It has been awful watching them hit milestones and such.

Now, if one of my friends/family memebers gets pregnant when I am a little farther along, I will be thrilled. That may sound super selfish, but it's honest.

• Options
    My cousins wife although she lives far away, and hopefully my SIL ..they have been trying for a long time and we both want the cousins to be close in age.
  • Options

My BFF who lives across the street is due with twins in December, two other neighbors in July and October, and my SIL is due with her 2nd in September.

And I'm due in January! 

• Options

My SIL is 24 wks, my sister is 19 wks, my cousin is 16 wks, my friend is 14 wks, and I am 13 wks tomorrow and I love that there will be so many little babies close in age.  

When I was pregnant with my oldest son, there were 5 babies born on my side of the family within 3 months of each other and they all ended up being little boys, so it makes cousin time super fun! 

Eliza 
    Married to a pharmacist
    Mother of two boys, three girls, and one more little boy on the way!
    Two time miscarriage survivor.
    So happy to be expecting our sixth child in August 2017!

Pregnancy Ticker
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options

My sister is due in Oct. I have one friend due in Sept, and another two friends due in Oct. So I have plenty of pregnant company Smile 

And who knows there are a few people I know who have been TTC, so maybe I'll have a buddy who's due in 2011 with me...

• Options
    mick64mick64 member
    My sister is 4 weeks ahead of me and a good friend is 3 weeks ahead of me. I also had another friend from church who just had her baby last Friday.  I love having people to be pregnant with and can't wait to have cousins and playmates so close in age!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers
  • Options
    My SIL in TN is 35 weeks PG, my hairdresser & friend is about 8 weeks PG and a friend of mine who just moved overseas in due 2 weeks before me.
  • Options

That is great that you have some many people in company with you.  I would love to be in your shoes. 

No one yet this PG but first one my coworker and I found out on the same day we were expecting at the RE office that we both didn't know the other was going to so it was great news we got to share and hide from the rest of the office.  I totally appreciate it and being able to have someone go through it at the same time.  My DD was born 10 days before her DS and it is such a joy to see them together.

BabyFetus Ticker Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
  • Options
    My older & only sister is PG as well. She is a little over 30 weeks right now though. And she is almost 9 years older than I am, which is almost a little awkward! :)
    Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    I have a friend who is pg with her first - due in Nov.  She doesn't know we're pg yet, though.  I honestly did worry a bit about 'stealing her thunder', as this is our second.  I'm getting over that, though. 
  • Options

I'm pregnant at the same time as one of my best friends who was a bridesmaid in our 4/17/10 wedding. She found out she was pregnant a month after my wedding, so when I called her last night to tell her that I'm expecting, she and I both got so excited at the thought that our babies will be so close in age and we'll have someone to confide in and complain with through next spring.

My sister-in-law just had her first baby at the end of May, too, so we're really excited that we'll get to give her a cousin and that the grandbabies will be so close in age.

Lilypie First Birthday tickersimage
    partial molar pregnancy : bfp 6.28.10, d/c 8.17.10, 7 rounds methotrexate, cleared 7.1.11
    alexander patrick : bfp 1.16.12, born 9.20.12 @ 39w1d, 7 lbs./11 oz./22 in.
    scarlett irene elizabeth : bfp 5.24.13, born 2.3.14 @ 41w2d, 7 lbs./13 oz./19 in.
  • Options
    I am the only one in my family and friends that is pregnant right now. It's kind of nice. With DS it felt like everyone I knew was pregnant. I think this was why our families were so excited this time because there hadnt been a pregnancy or baby for awhile.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Most of our friends have either just had kids or are thinking about getting pregnant later this year, so as of right now, I am all alone ;) lol
  • Options
    My cousin is due about 7 weeks before I am.  My SIL just had her second son on May 29th, so she has been able to talk with me about everything still.  I am SO thankful I have others around me to talk to, my husband just doesn't get it!! TheBump has helped too! Grateful for all the nice ladies I have "met" on here!
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options

Our favorite couple to hang out with is due 3 days after us!  We went through this together last time too, our DS and their DD are only 3 months apart.

It's awesome to hang out together and compare milestones, stories and all that jazz.  Love it!

• Options
    My future SIL and one of my co-workers are about 5 weeks ahead of me, plus a girl I went to college with is 6 weeks pg. It seems like I find someone else I know is pg every week! It's crazy!
    Pregnancy Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker Anniversary
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"