Babies: 3 - 6 Months

1 More Hour..

Okay, so it's an hour and 15 minutes, but give a girl a break and don't enter all three categories with 15 minutes to spare, would you? I don't know if any of you have any clue how long it actually takes to do POTW, but I've been working on tonight's post for about an hour and a half now. I just finished with the Ms 3-6s that have already been turned in. :P

So, take your time now to enter your baby's picture for 3-6 Superlatives. Categories are: Mr. & Ms. 3-6, Mr. & Ms. Class Clown, and Mr. & Ms. Sleepypants.

We are low on female entries, so bring those pretty girls to the forefront. Also, there are only 4 entries for class clown of either sex; I know you girls have some funny baby pictures, so (even if you've already entered another category) keep 'em coming!

Voting begins at midnight Central!

Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image

Re: 1 More Hour..

• class clown

Ms. Class Clown..... ShariL 

• I wasn't sure where I was supposed to enter for the POTW..
  • Loading the player...
  • You enter by hitting the button in my siggy (Bump POTW) and then scrolling to the end of the post and hitting the link that says "53 comments". It will pop up and you can leave the picture code, your bump SN, and the category there. :)
    Jack Anderson 2.28.10 Our amazing little man. image
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"