3rd Trimester

short, jerky movements?

The baby is always very active, but tonight he's been pretty wild. I'm having a lot of lower pressure, too. He keeps making these sudden, sharp movements. I'm sure he's fine, the doctor has never said to call if he moves too much, lol. I wonder if he's trying to flip? I think he's still head down, but not sure. I go in on Tuesday, and hopefully she can tell me then.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: short, jerky movements?

• Yes, and I can tell when he flips around - it's like my entire stomach shakes from side to side. I always look for hiccups. That is how I can tell how LO is laying. My LO switches from head down to transverse. Lately though I think he has stayed head down for the most part. 
  • He might just be trying out new things, I'm sure he's just fine! Smile
  • Loading the player...
  • AML84AML84 member
    I'm sure he's fine, too. I'm just used to all of his poking and pushing, with the occasional quick movements. This child hasn't stopped moving for hours now, and they are SO fast. 
  • He could be hyper... when mine was that "age" if I ate certain things he would do that. Eat anything spicy or strong flavored?
  • AML84AML84 member
    6 small cookies, a salad with crab meat and some carrots.  I'm just going to chalk it up with more caffeine than I ever allow myself to have, lol. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"