TTC After a Loss 6 Months+
Options

Headed to bed, and being pathetic (T&P request mentioned)

We have to be at the hospital at 7:30 tomorrow morning, and before that we are dropping the Doodle off at doggie dar care.

So, I need to try and sleep.

I know this thing tomorrow is not that big of a deal. It really isn't and I am being a big baby about the whole thing.

But surgery scares me, and having surgery while being mad at God scares me more...so, can you ladies just send me some be strong and carry on vibes? I really appreciate it.

Have a great night, and I will talk to you all tomorrow (I took the day off, so I'll have tons of time to waste on here! You lucky chicks you.)

Re: Headed to bed, and being pathetic (T&P request mentioned)

• Options
    Surgery is always scary even when it's a short procedure.  You will have all of my vibes tomorrow morning.  I hope you have a very quick recovery!  Try to get some rest tonight.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    I don't think you're being a baby at all! Any surgery is scary, and it's okay to be nervous about it. I will be thinking of you tomorrow and I hope everything goes as well as it possibly can. Lots of good vibes, love and hugs your way dear. 
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Sending t&ps that all goes well tomorrow.
    imageimage
    Be kinder than necessary, for everyone you meet is fighting some kind of battle!
    April 2011 CP @ 5 weeks
  • Options

Sending you TONS of strong and carry on vibes - I'll be thinking about you!!!

((((((hugs))))))

P.S. You are allowed to be mad at God. This situation sucks. However, I don't believe he will punish you during surgery just because you're mad Wink

• Options
    Lots of T&P coming from me tonight! 
  • Options

Surgery is no fun. I hope things goes well tomorrow. You will be in my T&Ps (((hugs)))

TTC Since Oct 08 BFP #1- 1/23/09, missed m/c 2/26/09 BFP #2- 9/8/09, natural m/c 9/16/09 BFP #3- 4/13/10, missed m/c 5/26/10 BFP #4- 4/6/11 beta#1 at 12dpo-133 prog-55.7, beta#2 at 16dpo- 861 DD born 12/8/2011 BFP#5- 11/23/12 EDD 7/25/13 Dx- Uterine septum (removed Aug 2010), endo, MTHFR C677t hetero, Factor II hetero, Low Protein S Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options

Surgery is scary, but you will be okay. And this time tomorrow it will all be over and you will be back on the bump.

Prayers for you that you have an easy time of it.

BFP #1 10/17/09: missed m/c at 7 weeks; BFP #2 10/22/10: chemical pregnancy; BFP #3: 1/28/11

Baby Boy Smudgie born 10/4/11

<a href="http://s837.photobucket.com/albums/zz298/triple_sevens/?action=view

• Options
    Its okay to be scared. I'm not so crazy (read terrified) about being put under either and had my own little freak out before the d&c. Sending lots of T & P your way.
    Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
    4 losses (cp Feb 28 09, mc April 9 09 (5w5d), mc Aug 10 09 (7w1d), d&c Apr 12 10 (grew to 6w3d, mc confirmed at 8w5d). RX: Overies PCOS (hormones normal) & Balanced Translocation of Ch. 7 & 13 (40-50% mc risk)

Cooking Blog
  • Options
    T&Ps to you hon. I'm praying everything will go great!

BFP 12/18/2009. HB 1/4/2010. NO HB 1/18/2010. D&C 1/19/2010
    April 2011 IUI #1 BFN. High FSH and other issues.
    May 2011 Chose to build our family through adoption
    September 2011 Actively waiting for a match
    11/26/11 Surprise BFP * DD born 7/23/12 Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    Good luck, hon!
    Forever buddy to Angelica; Natural Miscarriage Jan. 2008 @ 11 weeks; 2 years of BFFN's; DX: Unexplained IF (RE thinks IF is due to tubal issues); IUI #1 & 2= BFFN; IUI#3 = BFP, resulted in Cornual ectopic pregnancy; IUI #4 - 6 =BFFN; Our next endeavor... IVF. 1 grade AA embryo transferred on 4-23-2011 and 5 frosties. BFP Abby born 1/5/2012

imageimageimage
  • Options
    Sending you thoughts and prayers.  I hope that everything goes smoothly this morning.
    Lilypie Premature Baby tickers IVF #1 BFP Beta #1 528 & Beta #2 1514
  • Options
    hugs Allison, thinking of you.
  • Options
    ((hugs)) thinkin of you lots this morning! much love
  • Options
    Thinking of you lots. (((hugs)))
  • Options
    Sorry Im late getting my t&ps over to you.........I hope today goes extremely smoothly..................To me surgery is a terrifying thing and I don't think you are a big baby at all...............((((hugs)))))))) and I wish you a quick recovery!
  • Options
    KiKiMeKiKiMe member
    I hope you got some sleep last night. I am thinking of you today!!
    Started TTC in 2/09. Dx with PCOS in 09/09. BFP on 11/7/09.
    Dx with Ectopic on 12/7/09. Laparoscopy, D&C, and lost my left tube on 12/08/09.
    01/11 = BFP!
    Finnegan Alexander born 9/25/11 via emergency c-section
  • Options
    I hope all went well for you!
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickersLilypie Second Birthday tickersLilypie Angel and Memorial tickers

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"