Babies: 0 - 3 Months
Options

Whose baby is chunkier than mine? lol

Gavin was 13lbs 11ozs on Tuesday at 6w1d old.

Other moms I meet always think he's at least 3mos old! Picking this baby up is quite awkward because that really is a bit of weight when baby's back and neck are still all bendy and such lol. And he's on his last week of being able to wear Carter's 3mo sizes (I say Carter's because imo that brand runs big as it is!!) and his size 2 diapes aren't as big and roomy as I'd hoped they would be!!

Who can top that at that age? Wink

Re: Whose baby is chunkier than mine? lol

• Options
    Can't top it, but my son is 12.4 oz at 5.5 weeks.. you should post pics of your little tank!
  • Options
    Got us beat.  DS is 13 lbs and 25 inches at 2 months. 
    Baby Birthday Ticker TickerBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker

• Loading the player...
  • Options
    Wow!! My DS had his 2mo appointment yesterday and weight 12lb11 oz and 24inches long. I thought he was a halse. But he only weight 7lbs6oz at birth. Your LO is a cutie though!!!!!
    Lilypie Pregnancy tickers Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options

how much did your LO weigh at birth? I thought my boy was big at 13.8 but that is at 11 weeks!

• Options
    Nope, can't top that!  She's probably just over 12lbs and will be 3 months old in a week!  He's super cute!  How much did he weigh when he was born?  Im glad DD was only 6lbs 7oz.  That was more than enough fun for me. Tongue Tied
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    DD isn't that old yet, but she'll likely beat that when she is that old. She was 10 lbs 15 oz and 22 inches at birth! Last week at 3 weeks she weighed in at 11 lbs 3 oz and 22.5 inches. I've got a big baby girl!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    I'm afraid to admit how big DD was this past week. No wonder the dr called her a "chubby baby"
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    LOL I don't remember his 6wk weight, but at 2mo he weighed right at 14lb. I'm having similar clothing problems, too. Especially getting bottoms to fit him, between being chubby and wearing cloth diapers!
    imageimageBaby Birthday Ticker Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    LOL! Yeah, I think you have us beat. At 5w DS was 12lb7oz. He was 10lb2oz at birth.
    Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers
    Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
  • Options
    at one month lo is 13lb 22 and 3/4 inches long
  • Options

Heeehee, I do have a little tank, huh? :) He was born at 9lbs2ozs. He'll be out of his pnp by necessity no later than 8wks LMAO.

My LC said it's common for a second BFd child to be bigger like this because the milk is creamier. :::shrugs::: All I know is he's one heavy little dude :) He is pretty long too, at 24" (born 21") so maybe this will all seem more even later.

DD was born 8lbs2ozs and 20" and hovered around the 90th % all the way until about 14mos. Now, at 25mos, she's a string bean and in the 50th.

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"