2nd Trimester
Options

wife1014

I just wanted to wish you ::no back labor dust::. ;)  I had back labor with DD and was originally planning on going for a med free birth.  I don't think that's possible when it feels like someone is stabbing you in the back with a hot iron for hours on end! 

Maybe we will get lucky since we got it last time.  Right?

Re: wife1014

• Options

OMG, I hope having back labor gives us a free pass in labor pain.  Was it not worse than you could have ever imagined?  I also had a 5 hr labor.  So, my back labor was without a doubt the most intense pain I think I could ever endure.  I labored in the car from a baby shower (not mine) to home, then from home to the hospital.  My drug free birth went out the window as soon as I walked in the hospital door.  An hour later O was born. 

• Options
    I labored with the back labor for about 8 hours before I BEGGED for drugs.  I was trying to be a hero for far too long.  If I can labor for 8 hours with back labor med free, I can have a regular labor med free no problem!!!  Man I hope we are that lucky.
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    I am thinking the same way.  If I have regular labor, this should be a piece of cake.  LOL
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"