Trouble TTC
Options

I gave in. I saw Eclipse.

I really liked it - I was very surprised!

After seeing Twilight and being horribly disappointed (seriously?  cheesiest movie ever), I never bothered seeing New Moon until Monday.  I rented it because so co-workers were going to see Eclipse tonight and asked me to go.  New Moon was definitely better than Twilight and Eclipse was better than New Moon.

I would totally see it again.

Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: I gave in. I saw Eclipse.

• Options
    Oh good!  I'm seeing it Saturday, too!  I heard the acting is getting slightly better.
  • Options
    Kristen Stewart usually really bugs me but she was ok in this one.  She looks exactly like Alyssa Milano to me in this one.  I think that helped :)
  • Loading the player...
  • Options
    Yay! I'm going to see it this weekend. I went to a Harry Potter midnight showing once and vowed I'd never go see a super-popular movie midnight showing again.
    photo newsig2_zps17ef14af.jpg
  • Options

I have tickets for Friday. Thanks for the review! I hated the original Twilight movie. It was such a letdown after how much I loved the books.

However, I liked New Moon better than  the book!! Of course, New Moon was my least favorite of the books..

Can't wait to see Eclipse!

Our sweet girl is 3!

Lilypie - (R7Ux)

• Options
    I heard it was really good.  I didn't see either of the others in the theater but I think I'll go see this one.
    Helene (Nova726)'s book recommendations, favorite quotes, book clubs, book trivia, book lists (read shelf) Follow Me on Pinterest
  • Options
    imageSarahL77:

I have tickets for Friday. Thanks for the review! I hated the original Twilight movie. It was such a letdown after how much I loved the books.

However, I liked New Moon better than  the book!! Of course, New Moon was my least favorite of the books..

Can't wait to see Eclipse!

Oh yeah, Twilight definitely sucked.  And I'm the same with New Moon, least favorite book.  Although I like it better now after re-reading.  I think I was just piissed Edward wasn't in much of it my first read through and basically speed (sped?) read most of it. 

Hope you guys all like it!  I think you will.

• Options
    STL34STL34 member

I am glad to hear Eclipse was good.  I was so disappointed by Twilight.  I made the mistake of watching it with MH.  Now he won't even consider watching any of the other movies.  Oh well.  My BFF and her husband and I are going to go see it on Monday! 

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    imageSTL34:

I am glad to hear Eclipse was good.  I was so disappointed by Twilight.  I made the mistake of watching it with MH.  Now he won't even consider watching any of the other movies.  Oh well.  My BFF and her husband and I are going to go see it on Monday! 

MH actually liked Twilight more than me!! I was very surprised.
  • Options
    imageSTL34:

At least he watched one of them.  MH said "I'm not spending $12 to go see some stupid a$$ vampire movie."

I'm going to see Eclipse next week - either Monday or Tuesday.  Can't wait!

• Options
    STL34STL34 member
    imagegymnst1013:
    imageSTL34:

MH actually liked Twilight more than me!! I was very surprised.

That is funny.  MH fell asleep during Twilight and he thought it was so awful that he refuses to give the others a chance.  My BFF's husband read the books and loves going to the movies with us.  I wish I could MH to give them a shot again.  Maybe I can get him to watch New Moon this weekend!

imageimage

~SAIF/PAIF/Everyone Welcome~ 

Me= 37 and DH = 41 

Dx: DOR, Endo, APA+ (really high beta 2 glycoprotein antibody and high everything else tested), heterozygous MTHFR mutation, positive for lupus anticoagulant, high FSH, low AMH and both tubes blocked (per HSG on 3/8/11)

IVF #1 - long lupron (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 4 retrieved, 3 fertilized; ET 2 blasts and 1 frozen = BFN

IVF #2 - a version of antagonist with EPP (with HGH, intralipids, lovenox and BA); 6 retrieved, 4 mature, 3 fertilized, 2 blasts and 1 frozen blast transferred on day 5 = BFN.

IVF #3 April was postponed to May, May was canceled. June/July was canceled. Had a cyst aspiration and then began IVF #3 in August. ER on 8/22; ET on 8/24 with AH. +HPT on 9/5. Beta #1 (11dpo) = 3; Beta #2 (15dpo) = 29; Beta #3 (17dpo) = 60; Beta #4 (19 dpo) = 118. Heartbeat at 6 weeks 6 days =132.  Lil is here!

TTC#2:  Trigger + TI = BFN; Clomid + Trigger + IUI = BFN.

IVF #4:  BCP + MDLF + Lovenox = 7R, 1F = Transferred 1 6-cell embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #5:  MDLF + Lovenox = 4R, 1F = Transferred 1 10-cell compacting embryo on day 3 = BFN

IVF #6:  (New RE):  Long Antagonist November 2014 (transferred two 8 cell grade 1 embryos and froze one blast) = BFN

FET#1:  BFN

• Options
    I haven't seen any of them.  I think I might be the only one :)
  • Options

I'm a Twilight fan.  Kill me with fire!

I know the books are terribly written and the movies are poorly acted and really cheesy, but I still like them.  I haven't seen Eclipse, but since it was my favorite book of the series I'll probably not wait too much longer. 

I'm an even bigger Harry Potter fan, though. 

imageimageimage

Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker

Pregnancy Ticker
  • Options
    imageeveram01:

I'm an even bigger Harry Potter fan, though. 

Now Harry I can get behind!!

• Options
    I totally agree, gym.  I saw it last night and thought it was a good movie with good acting.  Guess they've been taking some lessons since Twilight...
  • Options
    My DH wants to see it with me (he likes sci fi stuff), so he's making me wait unitl Saturday. But, he's going out to dinner with coworkers tonight, so I'm kind of tempted to see it by myself and just pretend I haven't! Embarrassed
    Trying to grow our family with both fertility treatments and adoption since March 2009 
    IUIs#1-4 = BFN, IVF#1 = c/p, IVF#2 = OHSS, FET#1=BFP
    BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    I can't wait to see it!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"