Nurseries and Baby Gear

PBK Coupon Code?

Anybody got a Pottery Barn coupon code or tips on where to find one? I am ready to order my bedding but it would be so nice if I could save some money! Thanks!
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: PBK Coupon Code?

• They don't have any.  Do you have a registry?  They offer a 10% completion discount. Check ebay for some 10% off coupons they send when you move but they can only be used in-store.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Emily 8.8.08
    Madeline 1.2.11
    William 8.5.12
  • Thanks for the info!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Loading the player...
  • If you have a store near you, a lot of their bedding is on sale in stores only.  We just got the Morgan set for half price.  Our local store was out of a few pieces, but they called other stores and found it and had it shipped to me.  The sale prices do not show online, though.  They said they are reducing their in store stock.
    TTC #1 since 6/07, Dx = Ovulatory dysfunction, DOR, and autoimmune issues ~ 4 Clomid cycles, 1 Femara Cycle, 6 Injectible IUI cycles~ 4 Chemical PG's ~ IVF #1 Dec '09 = BFP!! Beta 8dp3dt = 68 10dp3dt = 276 16dp3dt = 1511 ~ First U/S 1/14 = 3 Heartbeats!!! Lost Baby C at 8w5d Emergency Cerclage at 22wks saved our babies lives Lilypie Second Birthday tickers
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards
"
"